Page 161 of 297 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2966

Thread: Wrc+

Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    now on every rally we should clear cookies to watch wrc+? On both PC for me they start to work only after that

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    now on every rally we should clear cookies to watch wrc+? On both PC for me they start to work only after that
    No problems for me

Liked 97 Times in 46 Posts
    Morning loop done and if I recall correctly WRC+ has missed all the action, no cows x2, no Meeke rim cracking (blue screen), no Loeb off, no Lappi spin. Ogier spin was the only shown in screen. Plus point for getting Loeb's Hyundai fixing session to screen.

Heart beat issue also appeared, but it seems to be more of a standard nowadays.

4. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (29th March 2019)
    Liked 9,347 Times in 4,964 Posts
    All Live does miss most drama's live and is getting tedious at times.

So few stage-side cameras means you dont get the real impression of speed. And of course the constant wittering from the comms is a PITA.

The fan vids of the shakedown were great - a real impact of speed and pure sound.

Liked 9,347 Times in 4,964 Posts
    "The next rally, Tour de Corse, is set to be the first time that the LU600s have been involved in testing camera positions in advance of the event.

Signals are sent to the WRC TV production unit where the LiveU servers are situated, normally in the event service park. The content is then pulled into the edit suite as required. Rally stages are spread up to 250km around the service park at each event.

WRC Promoter director of content and production Florian Ruth said: “We are using LiveU in conjunction with our RF and satellite workflow, allowing us to significantly expand our coverage without having to worry about access to certain parts of events or rely on motorcycles to deliver the additional captured footage to us.

“In order to continue to fully engage existing viewers and to attract new audiences, we constantly need to innovate. Using LiveU is allowing us to think differently and to bring a fresh level of dynamism to our content as we can use locations at each event that simply weren’t possible previously. LiveU will also be able to deliver content directly to our production hub as we begin to move to remote production.”

Anyone notice any difference on day one ? I think I saw one live shot from a stage-side camera, so it's a no from me ...
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts
    I'm an idiot and couldn't even watch todau, but I don't see road side live cameras mentioned anywhere.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Not a single word about Suninen ahead of Ogier and fighting with the tarmac expert on the highlights?!? Disappointing,
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 10 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    Not a single word about Suninen ahead of Ogier and fighting with the tarmac expert on the highlights?!? Disappointing,
    No mention of him in red bull tv either. Weird.

Liked 2,276 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Watched the highlights of day 1 on AllLive before this first stage of the day, they've got a new commentator who I recognise from the old IRC days on eurosport.

Like the way that the cringey faux live bullshit is no more. Proper old skool reporting/commentary which suits highlights the best. A positive sign (for me anyway).

11. Likes: the sniper (30th March 2019)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Has Desborough been on this weekend at all?