Page 119 of 297 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2967

Thread: Wrc+

Liked 5,566 Times in 2,299 Posts
    Dear WRC+ user,

Thanks for your request and your interest in WRC+.

Please kindly be informed that unfortunately you can only use this promo if you don’t have an
    active subscription.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    Dear WRC+ user,

Please kindly be informed that unfortunately you can only use this promo if you don’t have an
    active subscription.

Yep, I received same message from support. I'm pretty frustrated. We've sent few messages with the support. They didn't mention anywhere at promo email that it can't be used with active subscription.

This is from latest message:

"It is thanks to your honest feedback and opinions that we can ensure the best possible service is provided.

We have forwarded your email to the necessary departments and the issue will be discussed"

Liked 713 Times in 337 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiWRCfan View Post
    Julian Porter provides a lot of detail on what is involved to produce WRC+ All Live coverage in the latest Absolute Rally Podcast. The logistics and number of people involved are staggering https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-89dpi-9ffa3c
    Just goes to show what an immense undertaking it is to provide the All Live service. Personally I think it has been fantastic, and I have found it an absolute bargain really, ok there have been a couple of frustrations along the way, but overall brilliant.

4. Likes: AnttiL (24th November 2018),b3637853 (26th November 2018),the sniper (24th November 2018)
    Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Dear WRC+ user,

active subscription.

I canceled my subscription to WRC+ all live. Will probably take one again just before Monte Carlo. It's been the same every year, no promos for people who were already subscribed.

6. Likes: cali (25th November 2018),Fast Eddie WRC (25th November 2018),WRC1 (24th November 2018)
    Liked 296 Times in 135 Posts
    Dear WRC+ user,

active subscription.

Just use another email address!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can at least two persons watch wrc+ at same time in the same account?

Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    The time and effort to bring us All Live is insane so you should be a bit more appreciative for the product and price we're getting and not be so proud about dodging payments and things like that because it can suddenly be gone again if not supported properly by us.
    The hours they put into it makes my 15-20 hours of planning for an event look tiny.

Lots of info at 6min in the podcast.
    What other sport gets close to 325 hours of live broadcast, over 30 hours of highlights and about 580 hours of onboard in a year?
    I can't think of any.

15 onboard camera kits at over a 100.000 pounds for one kit...
    Last edited by SubaruNorway; 25th November 2018 at 16:19.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

10. Likes: cali (25th November 2018),deephouse (25th November 2018),gheeD (25th November 2018),Micke_VOC (28th November 2018),pantealex (25th November 2018),stefanvv (25th November 2018),the sniper (25th November 2018)
    Liked 144 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    The time and effort to bring us All Live is insane so you should be a bit more appreciative for the product and price we're getting and not be so proud about dodging payments and things like that because it can suddenly be gone again if not supported properly by us.
    The hours they put into it makes my 15-20 hours of planning for an event look tiny.

What other sport gets close to 325 hours of live broadcast, over 30 hours of highlights and about 580 hours of onboard in a year?
    I can't think of any.

15 onboard camera kits at over a 100.000 pounds for one onboard unit...
    Totaly agree, i payed my subscribtion an was satisfied from what i got in return.

Seeying al stages live is such a revolution, also what rally needs to survive and grow in my opinion.

Value for money is more than right if you ask me!

Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post

I can't think of any.

15 onboard camera kits at over a 100.000 pounds for one onboard unit...
    I've paid in monthly sections and got two rallies for each subscription which is good value.

And I cancelled after Rally GB to wait for the next two-rally period but found I could still watch. Not dodging payment, just their incompetence.
    #M-SPORTER

13. Likes: sonnybobiche (26th November 2018)
    Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts
    Rallying is a rather small sport, and much more difficult to broadcast than events that happen in a fixed place. With that in mind, I find the price rather cheap. Of course there are plenty of sports that have more coverage, but most of them are more popular too.

Having an option to get every rally cheaper than the year subscription is pretty dumb from them though.