Page 147 of 297 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2967

Thread: Wrc+

Liked 784 Times in 390 Posts
    PM me please. Thank you!

Liked 233 Times in 115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    If I started the ball rolling with an email, requesting a credit for one month free, given the dire performance during Monte Carlo, would anyone else be prepared to copy it and send it themselves? (or course, after it was edited to suit everyone)... power by numbers and all that..

Quite happy to draft something if anyone else fancies using it?
    Well, I went a step further and disputed my January payment through the standard Paypal procedure - the WRC Promoter are yet to respond to my complaint, but to be fair I suspect they won’t and will just leave Paypal to reinburse me, presumably by dipping into their pot. If this is to happen, it will speak pretty negative about the WRC Promoter.

3. Likes: sonnybobiche (4th February 2019)
    Liked 233 Times in 115 Posts
    As expected, (the) WRC Promoter did not honour with reply my Paypal dispute, and I escalated the dispute to Paypal's attention. I definitely don't think (the) WRC Promoter cares. Pity. Actually, I am not sure they exist.

5. Likes: sonnybobiche (4th February 2019)
    Liked 168 Times in 128 Posts
    Though WRC+ All Live has opened up the WRC to a larger fan base putting it behind a pay wall has rather dented its impact. I understand the necessity of profit but when you’re a comparatively niche series trying to build a fan base the last thing a new/undecided audience want to do is pay.
    https://www.motorsport.com/general/n...x/4331674/amp/

7. Likes: AndyRAC (4th February 2019)
    Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts
    Really weird article. First it's complained that watching rally is not free. Then it's suggested that it should be on Netflix, which is not free either. Also, would Netflix even be interested in showing it? As far as I know, it's not a live streaming site.

Liked 456 Times in 107 Posts
    Yeah, it seems like a really long way of saying "I am already paying for one streaming service, so everything should be on that particular streaming service"

I have no problem with paying for a service that clearly has significant production costs. Saying it should be free just seems childish. Just get the damn thing working!

Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts
    Dazn does "all live" streaming in Germany (and some more) since Monaco.. But not all ss, just some of them.

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jparker View Post
    Though WRC+ All Live has opened up the WRC to a larger fan base putting it behind a pay wall has rather dented its impact. I understand the necessity of profit but when you’re a comparatively niche series trying to build a fan base the last thing a new/undecided audience want to do is pay.
    https://www.motorsport.com/general/n...x/4331674/amp/
    Agree with this. All Live+ should be a premium product/ service. The there should be a better FTA product for those who can't/won't/not interested enough to pay. It's not hard. At the moment, RedBullTV provide 1 free live stage on a Saturday - that's not good enough. Lots of competing series have free live streaming for the whole event/ season. Why not 1 or 2 free live stages per day; like the old IRC coverage?

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

12. Likes: NickRally (5th February 2019)
    Liked 659 Times in 318 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC View Post
    Agree with this. All Live+ should be a premium product/ service. The there should be a better FTA product for those who can't/won't/not interested enough to pay. It's not hard. At the moment, RedBullTV provide 1 free live stage on a Saturday - that's not good enough. Lots of competing series have free live streaming for the whole event/ season. Why not 1 or 2 free live stages per day; like the old IRC coverage?
    You can't sell something to a broadcaster while also giving it away for free online...

Many of the series you say probably can't find a broadcaster for it (World RX, WEC etc).

Liked 9,356 Times in 4,971 Posts
    In the Uk there is no free-to-air broadcaster for WRC in 2019...