Page 261 of 297 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2967

Thread: Wrc+

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori View Post
    How do you figure unsubscribing would eventually make the product stronger? It'd kill it.
    If that what it takes for them to come up with something better, then so be it, someone over there needs a serious wake-up call; the situation as it stands can't continue, even 'regular' fans will eventually get fed up with having to deal with their lack of competence each rally. If they're not up to it or can't be bothered with it, they should hand the reigns to someone else, as simple as that, a promoter should promote it's product, not demote it. We have these pretty awesome cars, a lot better than back in 2011 yet they can't seem to capitalize on it.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

2. Likes: cali (11th November 2022)
    Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    If that what it takes for them to come up with something better, then so be it, someone over there needs a serious wake-up call; the situation as it stands can't continue, even 'regular' fans will eventually get fed up with having to deal with their lack of competence each rally. If they're not up to it or can't be bothered with it, they should hand the reigns to someone else, as simple as that, a promoter should promote it's product, not demote it. We have these pretty awesome cars, a lot better than back in 2011 yet they can't seem to capitalize on it.
    Do you say every unemployed that it's now your time to rise and shine?

I'm happy with All Live. I think many others are too. Apparently few are not.

I have not watched WRC from C More which would be the other pay stream option in Finland, but as far as I know, it's the same stream, just different commentators. So jumping the ship would solve only one part of what seems to be the issue.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

4. Likes: AnttiL (11th November 2022)
    Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Do you say every unemployed that it's now your time to rise and shine?

I'm happy with All Live. I think many others are too. Apparently few are not.

I have not watched WRC from C More which would be the other pay stream option in Finland, but as far as I know, it's the same stream, just different commentators. So jumping the ship would solve only one part of what seems to be the issue.
    No, I'm saying if the FIA truly care about the WRC, they should do a better job alongside the promoter and if the current promoter isn't willing to step up, they should look for other options. It goes without saying, the FIA should also self inspect the way they're handling this sport. Changing the commentators would solve part of the issue and it would be a huge step in the right direction, not every country has that privilege of being a rally nation.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts

Wrc+

Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post

When it started (especially on that first Monte) you could see everything happening and it felt like really being at the rally (or maybe even better cause you could follow all liasons etc.)
    Wait what fantasy is this? All liaisons?

7. Likes: pantealex (11th November 2022)

Wrc+

I just wanna say that Japan’s stages in dense vegetation are blocking the onboard signal really bad and also probably the reason for no helicopter. No one else could conjure footage from those roads.

Commentators etc. are valid points for discussion though.

9. Likes: cali (11th November 2022),pantealex (11th November 2022)
    How do you figure unsubscribing would eventually make the product stronger? It'd kill it.
    Well I would guess most of their revenue comes from TV contracts anyway so you guys need to stop watching your local feed so the ratings go down and the channel stops broadcasting WRC

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Well I would guess most of their revenue comes from TV contracts anyway so you guys need to stop watching your local feed so the ratings go down and the channel stops broadcasting WRC
    What I was trying to say was that boycotting some product with an attitude that let them learn and come back better is hardly productive.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

12. Likes: AnttiL (11th November 2022),pantealex (11th November 2022)
    Liked 1,835 Times in 710 Posts
    I can understand the technical limitations due to remote location, weather, vegetation and so on. Overall I'm happy WRC+ exists and will continue to subscribe as i have no (simple/legal) alternative.

There are two main pain points, one is the commentary team, putting PK and Becs together is really bad. In fact I think PK should not do live commentary at all and Becs should be join by a technical expert anytime she's on air. Speaking of technical expert they need someone with recent world class experience there all the time. Why they send Seb Marshall to ask generic questions that the drivers don't even hear i'll never understand.

The second is how they fill the time when there's an issue. Lately we are sometimes not even getting the map just generic pictures of cars. If the feed goes down put up a map and proper split times visualisation plus radio style commentary. It's not hard guys...

14. Likes: AnttiL (11th November 2022),cali (11th November 2022),erikli2 (11th November 2022),pantealex (11th November 2022),vekkuli (11th November 2022)
    Liked 615 Times in 326 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    I think this will be my final year with wrc+. Like some of the guys say here, they have gotten even worse IMO, you should improve with years, not go backwards or stand still

And I don’t mean just the picture broadcasting but the whole package. Can’t stand Kiri at all with her big mouth doing gestures, nobody of them doesn’t even know the basics of rallying apart from Julien. I have said it previously and say again, the whole crew needs a replacement. I would only leave Becs for voice overs and media interviews.

The robotic answers from them if you have a problem with wrc+. The most common one being “did you clear your cache?”

We have had most of the stages on TV3 Sport channels in Estonia since 2021, they only skip like 3-5 stages per rally and those missing stages I have watched from wrc+ and god it’s horrible. Nowadays I’m basically just using it for maps and split.
    THIS IS MY FINAL WARNING

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO MAKE ME UNHAPPY?

Est, how can the faces and voices piss you off so much when you're basically using it for maps and splits?

If you want to cancel it - do it!

16. Likes: AnttiL (11th November 2022),pantealex (11th November 2022)
    Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts

Wrc+

If you can’t properly read what I wrote….

I said it’s all things combined but the commentary part is the worst of it

And don’t worry. My subscription will end after this rally anyway
    Last edited by EstWRC; 11th November 2022 at 12:52.
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

18. Likes: AndyRAC (11th November 2022),cali (11th November 2022),Eli (11th November 2022),WRCStan (11th November 2022)