Page 199 of 295 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2950

Thread: Wrc+

Liked 252 Times in 158 Posts
    It's all connected. Half a minute or even more could be shown in little window in corner like in almost all stages (not regular live TV clips). Then switched to drivers who are driving. When last of WRC cars finish it's quite logical to continue with R5 who by the way there were like 3 or more on the road already. Capish...

About camera kits. There is manufaturers involved in WRC2 championship and all of them want good sales and exposure. When there is millions involved I think that few k's doesn't mean anything to them.
    Last edited by deephouse; 26th January 2020 at 10:31.

2. Likes: Katvala (26th January 2020)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    now im curious about this, how they are different and compare to what?
    The tables were aligned in a different way and the split points were on their own pages instead of all on the same. I might also remember incorrectly, it's probably two years since I tried that. I've used the Michelin Motorsport splits for the past two years.

Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post

About camera kits. There is manufaturers involved in WRC2 championship and all of them want good sales and exposure. When there is millions involved I think that few k's doesn't mean anything to them.
    Hmm, interesting, could a manufacturer buy their own camera kit? Would they want to spend worth half a car in that?

Liked 12,169 Times in 5,219 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    The tables were aligned in a different way and the split points were on their own pages instead of all on the same. I might also remember incorrectly, it's probably two years since I tried that. I've used the Michelin Motorsport splits for the past two years.
    okay.like i said, to each their own.

i have loved the live maps from the beginning. I just get the whole picture from there, i follow all the drivers and their speeds, the splits are fast there, overall reults are there, stage times. i get all the things from one place.

and then i have allive in the second tab opened.
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

6. Likes: AnttiL (26th January 2020),TypeR (26th January 2020)
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    okay.like i said, to each their own.

i have loved the live maps from the beginning. I just get the whole picture from there, i follow all the drivers and their speeds, the splits are fast there, overall reults are there, stage times. i get all the things from one place.

and then i have allive in the second tab opened.
    For me the maximum setup has been All Live on TV; splits in a phone screen and laptop for discussion forums and twitter Sometimes I just watch the broadcast and resist any interruptions.

8. Likes: KiwiWRCfan (27th January 2020)
    Liked 1,446 Times in 828 Posts
    Am I the only one here who's annoyed by the fact that they haven't started broadcasting the stage on time and to add salt to injury they aren't showing the lower WRC2/3 category even though the next stage only starts at 12:18(CET). Yet they start broadcasting at 12, with them just giving a recap of the past 3 days, something that every person who has watched at least once today already knows (assuming he or she hasn't gone to e-wrc results or twitter to see what's happened). How can they even say they want to promote the lower categories (WRC2 & WRC3) if they don't even give them their screen time?? Especially annoying considering the fact that the stage is still running and I mean honestly, you could even just put the onboard cameras footage, they are already there, why can't we enjoy the Col de Turini properly because of these bunch of amatuers??
    I sincerely hope that by the end of the year, the promoter will see that so many people (hopefully most) watched all live with no commentary that they will kick out Becks & Co. since they only tell us things we usually already know or tell us about an accident which happened half an hour ago (not counting Julian Porter here, since he seems to be the only one who has any idea of what he's on about). After they kick them out, bring some professionals.
    Sorry for the long rant, I'm just really pissed off by the treatment of the promoter and WRC All Live, I honestly wouldn't complain if this service was free but since it isn't I would expect them to treat it like pros, and stop telling me that they are waiting to get the picture. This is 2020 now, it's just a disgrace the way they are handling the things at the moment.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

10. Likes: Failure (26th January 2020)
    Liked 9,312 Times in 4,938 Posts
    I got WRC+ to cast to my TV Chromecast with No Commentary. I cast from the video on my PC as it wouldnt do it via the app.

No more Jon Desborough ruining the live TV Stages.

Liked 96 Times in 44 Posts
    Perhaps the solution would be to introduce 2-tier subscriptions. One for the casual viewer with a constant stream with commentary running (as it is now). And a second tier for the hardcore fan with all available feeds that are fully customisable and generally more content that isn't perhaps that interesting to the casual viewer. The second subscription would cost more of course, but the first option could be less than it is now and attract more casual fans.

13. Likes: Eli (26th January 2020),Fast Eddie WRC (26th January 2020)
    Liked 1,446 Times in 828 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    I got WRC+ to cast to my TV Chromecast with No Commentary. I cast from the video on my PC as it wouldnt do it via the app.

No more Jon Desborough ruining the live TV Stages.
    I also started using the No Commentary option, way better than hearing them, but their level of coverage (video wise) could really be better, I remember some 3 years ago when Tanak had is issues with the fiesta on the Col they had cameras at the end of the stage and now they didn't have them....
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

15. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (26th January 2020),theracingelf (26th January 2020)
    Liked 97 Times in 46 Posts
    As a small detail, it has been interesting to follow how WRC+ crew has called Takamoto Katsuta during the weekend in stage end interviews, he has been called at least Taka, Taku, Takamoto, Katsu and Katsuta.