Page 128 of 297 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2966

Thread: Wrc+

Liked 480 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_hoy View Post
    Have not used the app for a long time. Tried it now and got the same message. But i have a rooted device, so I could just hide it from the app. Working again now
    Almost same thing happens in Samsung Smart TV. Live broadcast is never functioning.

Liked 9,347 Times in 4,964 Posts
    What bothers me is if its like with football forums - people watching live on tv commenting about whats happening before those watching online have seen it.

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    What bothers me is if its like with football forums - people watching live on tv commenting about whats happening before those watching online have seen it.
    Yeah, I usually keep ewrc-results open on another tab and have to hold back not to see the stage times in advance

My self-discipline is high anyways, if I cannot watch All Live directly live, I just close all social media and news sites, and re-watch the action later once I have time.

4. Likes: b3637853 (21st January 2019)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    How much time is the difference between online and tv broadcasts usually?

Liked 656 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    How much time is the difference between online and tv broadcasts usually?
    On the BBC Iplayer and others, it can be quite a bit.

During the World CUp, I was getting notifications from my sports betting app about goals etc well before I saw it on the Iplayer / ITV stream on the screen in the office.

It was like being able to predict the future!

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfiend View Post
    On the BBC Iplayer and others, it can be quite a bit.

During the World CUp, I was getting notifications from my sports betting app about goals etc well before I saw it on the Iplayer / ITV stream on the screen in the office.

It was like being able to predict the future!
    That sucks. When I've time I follow live online and this forum at the same time. Anyways I'm sure TV subscribers will be polite and will wait a little bit before commenting in here.

Liked 668 Times in 285 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lnvs View Post
    Kalle's accident was the reason they started to add extra delay for broadcast. Before that All Live was as live as it could be.
    Can you prove this because i'm 99% sure that the delay is exactly the same how it was back in 2017 when All live started. I have been in couple of service parks since the accident and the live feed played there is without any delay when comparing with splits, radio etc.

Liked 1,530 Times in 658 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lnvs View Post
    Kalle's accident was the reason they started to add extra delay for broadcast. Before that All Live was as live as it could be. Obviously streams are always behind TV due to technical reasons.
    I doubt they learnt this lesson then, as they'd already experienced broadcasting Paddon's Monte 2017 crash on live television...

In all honesty I imagined a very small delay has been built in since the start. It's not unusual in broadcasting sports or situations where there is a known risk of something unpalatable being broadcast live.

10. Likes: AnttiL (21st January 2019)
    Liked 97 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber21 View Post
    Almost same thing happens in Samsung Smart TV. Live broadcast is never functioning.
    Same here. I tried to offer all my help for WRC customer support and to even connect directly to company who is responsible for making the Apps for smart TVs but WRC customer support was hardly interested at all.

Liked 102 Times in 45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Essaj View Post
    Can you prove this because i'm 99% sure that the delay is exactly the same how it was back in 2017 when All live started. I have been in couple of service parks since the accident and the live feed played there is without any delay when comparing with splits, radio etc.
    Information is from Vauhdin Maailma magazine 8/2018. According to that delay is about minute after Kalle's crash. I've seen people here comment/complain how splits/stage times are much ahead of stream.