Page 80 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 1059

Thread: Wrc+

  1. #791
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    425
    Like
    20
    Liked 133 Times in 62 Posts
    I wanted to apologise for the overall poor interventions and terrible english of my fellow country men Eric Camilli and Stephane Peterhansel during the power stage on RedBull TV. Sincere apologise.

  2. #792
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    759
    Like
    2,824
    Liked 335 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderem View Post
    I wanted to apologise for the overall poor interventions and terrible english of my fellow country men Eric Camilli and Stephane Peterhansel during the power stage on RedBull TV. Sincere apologise.
    Power Stage on red bull tv?

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  3. #793
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    425
    Like
    20
    Liked 133 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    Power Stage on red bull tv?

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Recap of day 3

  4. #794
    M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,457
    Like
    1,907
    Liked 4,317 Times in 2,299 Posts

  5. #795
    I have regular WRC+ account and would like to upgrade to ALL LIVE.

    So I log in, choose "Upgrade now", choose the annual plan, click next and then all I get is the rotating wheel (loading) and nothing happends. Tried two computers, different browsers (Firefox and IE), updated flash etc... anyone know what to do?

  6. #796
    M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,457
    Like
    1,907
    Liked 4,317 Times in 2,299 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DoN_cz View Post
    I have regular WRC+ account and would like to upgrade to ALL LIVE.

    So I log in, choose "Upgrade now", choose the annual plan, click next and then all I get is the rotating wheel (loading) and nothing happends. Tried two computers, different browsers (Firefox and IE), updated flash etc... anyone know what to do?
    Could try the App.

  7. #797
    On the phone you mean? If i try to do that, it tells me "You already got an active subscription on a different platform (website), manage your subsriptions there."

  8. #798
    Senior Member KiwiWRCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    462
    Like
    106
    Liked 357 Times in 162 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DoN_cz View Post
    I have regular WRC+ account and would like to upgrade to ALL LIVE.

    So I log in, choose "Upgrade now", choose the annual plan, click next and then all I get is the rotating wheel (loading) and nothing happends. Tried two computers, different browsers (Firefox and IE), updated flash etc... anyone know what to do?
    People who originally subscribed using iTunes or Google Play have had to use iTunes or Google Play to do their upgrade. If that does not help try checking the FAQ page https://plus.wrc.com/en/support/faq/

  9. #799
    Hmmm, nope - the subscription was done using web browser. Just had it tried on 3rd computer and it doesn't work there either. Really seems like a bug on their side. Tried contacting the support, but no answer yet.

    EDIT: actually - if i go to "developer mode" and find the line of code that overlays the original site with the "loading screen" - I can disable that piece of code and then it reveals the form to fill out the credit card details..... but this does not seem like a correct way to do it
    Last edited by DoN_cz; 13th February 2018 at 19:03.

  10. #800
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    36
    Like
    53
    Liked 14 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DoN_cz View Post
    Tried contacting the support, but no answer yet.
    Don't get your hopes high for a quick response. Took them 2 weeks to get a reply for my ticket and it was totally useless =)

  11. Likes: sonnybobiche (14th February 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •