Page 84 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Kubica?
    M-Sport @MSportLtd · 1 ώρα
    Unfortunately, Robert has been forced to retire on the liaison to SS15 with a transmission issue. Gutted for the Pole who was driving well.

3. Likes: zoob (24th August 2014)
    Liked 887 Times in 277 Posts
    I feel really sorry for Latvala and Meeke. Tough they both have som issues regarding risk management, they have driven a fantastic rally until their missfortunes.
    Being of the "Nose End First" school, neither driver is a favorite of mine style wise, because of the tendences to retain speed rather than invest and accelerate, but Latvalas rally Finland was incerdible to watch. He has been a real force in Germany, and have showed new found form. But there is preassure with being in the lead. Knowing that You are going to not only take Your first tarmac win, but also close the gap in the championship to around 20 points, bringing the fight back on.
    Meeke also incredible in Finland, and likewise here. I tought that an of in the very start would contain him a little, but a win in sight can mess with Your head.
    They have both put real color to this rally, and for that I salute them!

Regarding Hyundai, if Neuville and Sordo can keep it on the black stuff for the remaining stages, it will be a terrific result for them. Their Rally HQ is situated in Germany, so a "home" victory. They will get massive media, wich is important for their continoued effort in the WRC. I am sad on the behalf of Latvala and Meeke, but equally happy o the behalf of Hyundai (as long as they stay on the black stuff)

As Finland, this has been and is an incredibly exciting rally, and thats without shootouts or other artificial injections, and I am greatfull for beeing a big fan of what is regaining its place as the greatest motorsport on earth. Wow, what a rally!

There are som loosers here and there are some winners, but the biggest winner is the sport of the WRC it self, and thats the most important win of all.

And one more thing: Can we now agree on the Hyundai being a winning car?
    Last edited by Lundefaret; 24th August 2014 at 09:25.
    https://www.facebook.com/noseendfirst?ref=hl#

5. Likes: stefanvv (24th August 2014)
    Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    Although he made a mistake, Meeke was unlucky not to escape from it:

Looks like he could continue, but the wheel must have fell off.
    Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.

7. Likes: zoob (24th August 2014)
    Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundefaret View Post
    I feel really sorry for Latvala and Meeke. Tough they both have som issues regarding risk management, they have driven a fantastic rally until their missfortunes.
    Being of the "Nose End First" school, neither driver is a favorite of mine style wise, because of the tendences to retain speed rather than invest and accelerate, but Latvalas rally Finland was incerdible to watch. He has been a real force in Germany, and have showed new found form. But there is preassure with being in the lead. Knowing that You are going to not only take Your first tarmac win, but also close the gap in the championship to around 20 points, bringing the fight back on.
    Meeke also incredible in Finland, and likewise here. I tought that an of in the very start would contain him a little, but a win in sight can mess with Your head.
    They have both put real color to this rally, and for that I salute them!

Regarding Hyundai, if Neuville and Sordo can keep it on the black stuff for the remaining stages, it will be a terrific result for them. Their Rally HQ is situated in Germany, so a "home" victory. They will get massive media, wich is important for their continoued effort in the WRC. I am sad on the behalf of Latvala and Meeke, but equally happy o the behalf of Hyundai (as long as they stay on the black stuff)

As Finland, this has been and is an incredibly exciting rally, and thats without shootouts or other artificial injections, and I am greatfull for beeing a big fan of what is regaining its place as the greatest motorsport on earth. Wow, what a rally!

There are som loosers here and there are some winners, but the biggest winner is the sport of the WRC it self, and thats the most important win of all.

And one more thing: Can we now agree on the Hyundai being a winning car?
    Oh put a sock in it. Nobody is asking for your page long comment on every issue as if you were some kind of expert.
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

9. Likes: zoob (24th August 2014)

11. Likes: zoob (24th August 2014)

13. Likes: zoob (24th August 2014)
    Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Just woke up and totally gutted to see what's happened..

I said before this rally punishes mistakes hard... but this is cruel.

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    they must be crushed like their cars...i think Meeke can take the offer now from Malcolm since he will be off the leash from Yves.it's pretty sad as he was going for a win, and now it's in the bin and Ostberg will (might) finish 6th, at least VW might not win their title here. and a massive boost for Hyundai (if they get to the finish)and a massive boost for Dani to keep his seat for next year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfanbelgium View Post
    Robert Kubica Panzerplatte SS10 , verry hot moment!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wysDkHFp6JE
    Unfortunately for Meeke but I have not a problem that Citroën would not end the Rally today......
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.