Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 5,499 Times in 2,280 Posts

Argentinian Championship

Starting thread to argentinian championship with Rally de Villa Carlos Paz photos by José Maria Cabrera: http://www.ewrc-results.com/foto.php...arlos-Paz-2014

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Love the livery of this car, pictures are amazing too:

Last edited by stefanvv; 24th March 2014 at 23:09.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 168 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    Love the livery of this car, pictures are amazing too:

Troubled weekend for Daniel Oliveira. A few punctures, an electrical problem on Saturday and a suspension arm problem on sunday. Overall, it was good that he could come back to rallying.
    Fuchs was impressive, great speed, fighting with Villagra and winning the event.

Liked 213 Times in 107 Posts
    It was first event for David Nalbandian, former pro tennisman

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    nice video with camera inside the wheel showing suspension working
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=9fTEhQMrIOc

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Today has finished the 5º round of 2015 Argentine Rally Championship, the Rally of Esquel and Trevelín. The winner was Marcos Ligato with a Chevrolet Agile, followed by Miguel Baldoni with Peugeot 208 and third was Federico Villagra with Ford Fiesta. On the championship standings, Ligato is the current leader with 198 points, followed by Baldoni with 169 and Villagra with 163.

7. Likes: Mirek (24th September 2015)
    Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Abcde
    Last edited by Rallyper; 19th November 2018 at 12:54. Reason: b
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 41 Times in 32 Posts
    As with many other things of my country I have a love/hate relationship. In the case of rally, I was very very enthusiastic back in 2009 when I heard about some guys trying to develop a 4WD rally car kit. Almost ten years passed away, and then I reunited with those cars then called Maxi Rally. So in the last two months I been getting up to date reviewing years of competition, and found a lot of different news, new cars, cars born dead, new drivers, different escenaries etc etc etc.

To summarize the current state of the Rally Argentino, I could say that it's a category that visit 10 different scenarios throught the year in different provinces, and it's one of the most summoner events at each city. It's not just a race, it's a small revolution once a year for those who live in the deep of the country.

There are two main differences from each event, it's on the flat field or it's on the mountains. Then you have the road's differences. It's all gravel, but it changes from plain dust to mud with round rocks, from volcanic mud to sharp rock in middle of the snow, from a hill jump to a water ford, from a centenary british concret bridge to the flat field in middle of the palms in the heat of a red earth, from a countryman road, to a very poor village.

All this is part of Rally Argentino, with the good and bad things. It's what we have now, it isn't the best if you compare it with the rest of the world, but it's good, there is close competition at the end of every stage, and most important, makes people enjoy it.

Now I'm waiting for the Rally of Toledo, in the flat fields of Cordoba province, in febrery 28.
    Last edited by Damian Baldi; 23rd January 2020 at 04:48.

10. Likes: b3637853 (23rd January 2020),Rally Power (24th January 2020),steve.mandzij (27th January 2020)
    The new season is getting close and teams are working on, testing and getting part at some promotional events in our summer.

Fernando Scarlatta from Team Compañía General de Rally at the Villa Carlos Paz road show this weekend, driving a VW Gol MR Turbo.

I'm not sure if the link will appear as I'm new on the forum

(video)
    https://www.facebook.com/RallyArgent...692304756/?t=1

Gastón Pasten is testing his new VW Polo MR Turbo ahead of the season. He moved from the RC Competición Audi A1 to this new Polo serviced by KS Rally Team

pasten_(1).jpg

12. Likes: b3637853 (28th January 2020),steve.mandzij (27th January 2020)
    CEO Rally Team from Concordia, Entre Ríos is working to finish in time a Toyota Yaris for Nadia Cutro, who is stepping up from the Junior to the Maxi Rally category. The work on the car started months ago but got halted, and now is starting again with the target to be part of the first event of the championship.