Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 88 Times in 56 Posts
    The R4 runs together in the same class as the Maxi Rally turbo? Or it's a separate class, along the R5?

Liked 30 Times in 22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Co-driven View Post
    The R4 runs together in the same class as the Maxi Rally turbo? Or it's a separate class, along the R5?
    The R4 cars runs together with the MR in the current RC2 class. There is only a Hyundai R5, so it runs alone in his class. I think the plan is to merge everything in the future, but they expect to have at least 5 R5 cars (something I doubt it will happen soon).

Into the RC2, there is a subclass that runs for the "Copa Pirelli". In this subclass runs the old Maxi Rally cars with atmospheric 2.4 litre engines, and Maxi Rally turbo with a 32mm restrictor (the main class have a 34 mm restrictor). The idea with this class is to allow the drivers to fight for a win and to promote their sponsors.

In this link you could see the current championship standing, it's a bit confusing.
    https://rallyargentino.com/campeonato.php?anio=2020
    Last edited by Damian Baldi; 2nd December 2020 at 21:08.

Liked 30 Times in 22 Posts
    Continuing with the R4 analysys, here is a video of Castro and Sicolone with the Etios at San Luis Rally. There are more videos of the R4 and the Audi A1 MR on the channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjE91RaiI60

Is this SS2, they finished seventh overal, just ahead of Arceluz (he's with who I like to compare their performances). Castro finished 16 seconds from the lead.

San Luis 2019- SS2 results and general standings