Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

MotoGP banners anyone?

I have started a race day tradition in my house. The night before (or early morning of) the race I decorate with a number of checker flags and banners. I also have a number of flags of the nations of our favorite racers.

I would like to add manufacturer and/or team banners or flags to this mix. Anyone know of a good website or catolog?

thnx
    edlalu rides his cbr600f4i everyday!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can only suggest checking out the team and maybe rider sites as listed here:
    http://www.motorsportforums.com/foru...54&postcount=2
    though the ones I've checked hacen't been particularly helpful.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    the team and rider websites are probably your best chance online I think

the best place would be at a GP where you would find both official flags and knockoffs outside the track
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Try Amazon, they should have something, surely.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Btw what's wrong with South Africa c'ship website, I and Matt were unanimously that they have good skin and fruitful content.

http://www.superbike.co.za/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edlalu
    I have started a race day tradition in my house. The night before (or early morning of) the race I decorate with a number of checker flags and banners. I also have a number of flags of the nations of our favorite racers.

I would like to add manufacturer and/or team banners or flags to this mix. Anyone know of a good website or catolog?

thnx

No that is sad! extremely sad if you ask me which of course you didnt why cant you just watch the race like the rest of us????
    27 is the Number and Casey Stoner is the name!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotbikerchic33
    No that is sad! extremely sad if you ask me which of course you didnt why cant you just watch the race like the rest of us????
    Why cant you show a little respect? Sure the idea is a tad strange but everyone is entitled to do what they want, when they want.. Whatever floats ya boat I say..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a 6-year-old daughter, and the race day festivities help get her excited about the race and that her fave Valentino Rossi is sitting on pole. She is still a little young to follow all the facts and riders. The decorations are more for her. Its called inclusion folks.....
    edlalu rides his cbr600f4i everyday!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My 3yo daughter always asks if Rossi is racing ("No darling this is Superbikes" : )

She can recognise him by face, and when he's kitted out on the bike (had to teach her the new Fiat scheme).

Now she is starting to get interested in Casey Stoner!

She's been watching bike racing with me since she was 5mths old...

To answer your question, have a look on ebay. I have a white Honda flag (just has the wing in red with Honda underneath it) which I got for $25AUD delivered.

It's not authentic of course but does the job (although it hasn't been raised in the living room for a race yet! I'm a Honda guy supporting Stoner... hang on, I have a big Aussie flag that I can hang up : )

You could also buy some material and have fun with your daughter painting some flags and banners.
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    Why cant you show a little respect? Sure the idea is a tad strange but everyone is entitled to do what they want, when they want.. Whatever floats ya boat I say..
    Point taken!
    27 is the Number and Casey Stoner is the name!