Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Hayden Paddon

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    I think it depends when and why that could happen. Possibly car setup problems/mechanical issues?!? If everything with the car is right I believe his style is very clean and effective.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sindroms View Post
    I understand your and Grundo Farb point, but Paddon was tended to use sideways in places where it isn't necessary at all. It seemed to me a little bit an old fashion style where you must throw car in to bend to be quick.
    I didn't notice such drive by Paddon both live (but well, I was in Sardinia ) or in videos and onboards.
    Maybe, as stefanvv says, you saw him driving like that because of setup issues or maybe some nervous drive...He was not too much in shape at the beginning of the season and frustration can affect your driving style sometimes.

Liked 480 Times in 162 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    I didn't notice such drive by Paddon both live (but well, I was in Sardinia ) or in videos and onboards.
    Maybe, as stefanvv says, you saw him driving like that because of setup issues or maybe some nervous drive...He was not too much in shape at the beginning of the season and frustration can affect your driving style sometimes.
    I am talking about two previous year in fact (based on my Finland 2013, 2014 and Poland 2014 experience)
    As I said in previous post - could be that he has changed his driving style since then or got used to car/got better setups.

Quote Originally Posted by sindroms View Post
    I am talking about two previous year in fact (based on my Finland 2013, 2014 and Poland 2014 experience)
    As I said in previous post - could be that he has changed his driving style since then or got used to car/got better setups.
    Yes he did. He said it himself he has worked to change it by looking at onboards etc... Not an easy job but results are there.

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Come on guys make some interesting questions to Paddon!!

Hayden Paddon ‏@HaydenPaddon

Looking forward to answering your #askpaddon questions tonight from 8pm CET (8am NZT) @HyundaiWRC @OfficialWRC

Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Come on guys make some interesting questions to Paddon!!

Hayden Paddon ‏@HaydenPaddon

Looking forward to answering your #askpaddon questions tonight from 8pm CET (8am NZT) @HyundaiWRC @OfficialWRC
    Yes, don't be shine, he does not run from uncomfortable question.

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts

Liked 12,206 Times in 5,240 Posts
    Hayden Paddon ‏@HaydenPaddon 24m24 minutes ago
    Hayden Paddon Retweeted Martin Pešl
    It's not my place to choose - I will drive what ever car I'm given ��. Enjoy working with Dani though Hayden Paddon added,
    Martin Pešl @pesl78
    Hi @HaydenPaddon Who would you choose as a teammate for next year (in the 1st team of course ) #askHayden

Liked 22 Times in 10 Posts
    did you see the question from @velezisNik?

#askpaddon
    Congrats for new contract! Can you tell us your relationship with Thierry?

To which Hayden replied "We respect each other as drivers and we are both working hard to help the team.

My response to that was "that response actually says 1000 more words", which Hayden then favourited and I hope was reading between the lines as I wanted, so to me is confirmation that neither he or Neuville will be sending each others Christmas cards...

Ive not heard them talk about each other much, but it seems they dont get on.

Liked 87 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turves View Post
    did you see the question from @velezisNik?

#askpaddon
    Congrats for new contract! Can you tell us your relationship with Thierry?

To which Hayden replied "We respect each other as drivers and we are both working hard to help the team.

My response to that was "that response actually says 1000 more words", which Hayden then favourited and I hope was reading between the lines as I wanted, so to me is confirmation that neither he or Neuville will be sending each others Christmas cards...

Ive not heard them talk about each other much, but it seems they dont get on.
    So at 5:15 reaction in this interview says it all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sujicfrrsU
    I think Hayden Paddon is a genuinely nice guy who works hard,

Also it may have stemmed from Neuvilles comments about wanting a stronger team than Hayden and Sordo around him I believe here http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/116343