Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts

Re: Rally Guanajuato México 2014

Quote Originally Posted by bassist
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli
    Now meeke is out, I presume
    Not again!!! Awe, bloody hell, he was trying to push. Ogier will now walk it!
    he was going to walk it anyway... Meeke doesn't have the ability or the car to catch both VW drivers... not just Ogier.

of course when most of you live in star trek land it is hard to understand that... but ok you can try next time...

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts

Like NOT said. When he pushed everything went over board. Not having experience you shouldn´t push to challenge Mr Ogier...
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    So now they show Ogier´s split times on SS7? What is this?
    He is not pushing anymore so he opened the gps again .....

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts

agree with NOT and Per.
    Meeke has to be kalm and gain experience.For sure he is not at the position, to attack Ogier.He didnt have to attack at this point of championship and at this point of his career.

Liked 76 Times in 38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    Quote Originally Posted by bassist
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli
    Now meeke is out, I presume
    Not again!!! Awe, bloody hell, he was trying to push. Ogier will now walk it!
    he was going to walk it anyway... Meeke doesn't have the ability or the car to catch both VW drivers... not just Ogier.

of course when most of you live in star trek land it is hard to understand that... but ok you can try next time...

Ah, so your N.O.T then? Its a privilege to have you comment on my post! Well, I live in South Wales UK, and space fantasy has never appealed to me. Having followed this wonderful sport for over 45 years, I think I can spot a talent. Kris is one of those despite his well published trips into the undergrowth. He hasn't had the opportunity to show his speed regularly until now, and it is frustrating that it looks as if he has made a mistake. He hasn't had the benefit of a full years testing and development that Ogier did. and lets be fair Jari, has binned it fairly regularly on his trip to VW. I think your comments are a bit black and white, and you don't help your cause with trivial throwaway lines. I rate Kris!

친애하는 지도자

it doesn't matter who you rate and who you don't what matters is the truth...

Yes kris has talent for sure but in the current standards and situation he cannot be faster than the VW boys no matter what... IF he was younger and IF he had more chances and IF this and IF that he could be an astronaut...

the reality is the only person who can beat Ogier is Latvala... the others just wait under the table for the table scraps like doggies with big eyes...

Of course it is not good to see them retire, but keep things into context.

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts

Pity that some really fast drivers never manage to find reliability. People say that it's easier to make fast driver reliable than vice-versa but there are numerous examples that it's not so simple (Meeke, Tänak, Novikov etc.)
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

친애하는 지도자

it doesn't matter who you rate and who you don't what matters is the truth...

Yes kris has talent for sure but in the current standards and situation he cannot be faster than the VW boys no matter what... IF he was younger and IF he had more chances and IF this and IF that he could be an astronaut...

the reality is the only person who can beat Ogier is Latvala... the others just wait under the table for the table scraps like doggies with big eyes...

Of course it is not good to see them retire, but keep things into context.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts

Latvala begins to realize to challenge the title is not necessary to attack all the time, just take what you can the most of every event. Now he was sweeping the road at this slippery gravel, so he did perfect job today and Meeke (and probably Ostberg) wouldn't be able to challenge him next 2 days. Ogier though is untouchable again...
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GF

He is not pushing anymore so he opened the gps again .....