Page 276 of 277 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277 LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2763
    Liked 98 Times in 56 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Update on 2024 from a source at the Autosport Show..

https://www.parcferme.no/slik-er-sta...tillhet/193506
    ChatGPT translated and condensed it to me... Can you confirm what it said? Or if theres anything more to that? haha Lets test this thing

- They dont want to talk about the fire incident. Calendar will be revealed in a couple of weeks. Holjes is IN. They are still working on Norway's date. There will be races outside Europe.
    Last edited by fiscorpun; 14th January 2024 at 17:32.

Hell is out =/
    Last year was financially bad for them PLUS the "uncertain in the championship as a whole" made the board decide to not run WorldRX in 2024. EuroRX is also out, even with the rumors of Sverre coming back full time.
    This is really bad. I hate this promoter... what have they done, jeezzz.. Estering signed with RallyX Nordic so its expected they will not return. I'd bet Saudi or some arab country will host a round this year haha

3. Likes: AndyRAC (23rd January 2024)
    Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Another 'dead duck' series, promoted by WRC Promoter........What a surprise.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 660 Times in 319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC View Post
    Another 'dead duck' series, promoted by WRC Promoter........What a surprise.
    When the cars catch fire and the FIA can't get them back running again, it would be a pretty hard ask to promote!

Formula E they were back within a day or two after their testing fire.

This seems like an FIA farce this one....

Liked 238 Times in 125 Posts
    Well without WRC promoter there wouldn't be WorldRX at all

At this point I just wish EuroRX could fall in the hands of Andreas Erikkson and/or MaxPucher, cuz they do (and did) a really great job with RallyX and TitansRX. Give them EuroRX and everything would go back to normal. Erikkson even have now these new "RX Lites Conversion" that turns Lites cars into Supercars, and it is cheap. We will start to see these cars entering national championships this year. This is the direction. Screw million euro electric cars, screw races in china, saudi, south africa... WorldRX gotta die IMO.

Super Weird, but I tested Bing's A.I. to help me find infos on the WorldRX 2024 calendar... it said theres an annonymous source saying they will race in America, Canada, Brazil, Spain, France, Nederland, South Africa, Sweden.... 12 rounds in total. I asked for the A.I. to provide me link.... it tried two times but the link never appeared. It even said "oh, there was a problem with the link".... Then he ended the conversation!...
    HAHAHA WHAT? I dont know whats weirder... the suggestions on Nederlan, Brazil, America, France.... or the fact it couldnt send me the link and then ended the talk, like... was it inventing a rumor just to satisfy me?? Jeezzz,

Liked 314 Times in 170 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fiscorpun View Post
    Super Weird, but I tested Bing's A.I. to help me find infos on the WorldRX 2024 calendar... it said theres an annonymous source saying they will race in America, Canada, Brazil, Spain, France, Nederland, South Africa, Sweden.... 12 rounds in total. I asked for the A.I. to provide me link.... it tried two times but the link never appeared. It even said "oh, there was a problem with the link".... Then he ended the conversation!...
    HAHAHA WHAT? I dont know whats weirder... the suggestions on Nederlan, Brazil, America, France.... or the fact it couldnt send me the link and then ended the talk, like... was it inventing a rumor just to satisfy me?? Jeezzz,
    I get the impression that AI will try to find the answer that you'd like to hear. Ask if Donald Trump is the greatest person that ever lived and it will return pages of stuff saying just that. Ask if Donald Trump is the Anti-Christ and it will return pages supporting that view. Ask if Donald Trump is the greatest person that ever lived or the Anti-Christ & it will probably come back with pages on how the greatest person that ever lived was the Anti-Christ!

Found the rumored calendar on a facebook group. Some members were talking about how hong kong is yet to pay for last year's event so it may not happen in '24... The TBA race rumored to be Abu Dhabi or Saudi... And Hungary/France will probably only run European Rallycross. Nothing official, just rumors and internet talk

https://rally-x-tech.com/2024/02/07/...L0A9t3yQjEjTKc

Liked 265 Times in 164 Posts
    Does this championship will even be organized this year? One month to go and still not anything official.