Page 273 of 277 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2763
    Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Great weekend with 2nd & 4th place for the CE Team. In total contrast the Hansen Team had a complete disaster.

Also the Delta Evo-e seems to need some more development for Loeb to have a realistic chance of fighting for the podium.

Another totally dominant weekend from JK. It's actually getting quite boring now and it's really not doing World RX as a whole any favours. The Hansen's cant get near him and the rest are even further away. Even Loeb cant do anything and is hobbled by the Delta Evo-e not being as sorted as the VW.

But on a more positive note, what about the brilliant victory of Patrick O'Donovan in Euro RX1 Supercars !? A quite incredible event for the 19yo British driver, going from 19th in the heats, to scraping into the SF, then onto back of the grid in the Final, to winning the Final ! And in the most slippery muddy wet conditions. A true coming of age of this future star.

3. Likes: fiscorpun (5th July 2023)
    Liked 98 Times in 56 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    But on a more positive note, what about the brilliant victory of Patrick O'Donovan in Euro RX1 Supercars !? A quite incredible event for the 19yo British driver, going from 19th in the heats, to scraping into the SF, then onto back of the grid in the Final, to winning the Final ! And in the most slippery muddy wet conditions. A true coming of age of this future star.
    THIS! I was so excited watching it. I got angry cuz he was losing time behind Linnerud and didnt jokerd (?) but then he passed him on track and we saw everybody slowing down in fights all over the track. Amazing win, man! SO happy for him. Saddly theres no EuroRX in Lydden Hill but some European teams are entering the BritishRX round that will happen together with the WorldRX. Both Pat and Dad, Munnich, Mandie, the two IrishRX leaders, Hoy will race with Vitols' C4 too... its going to be interesting. Hoping to see Doran there.

5. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (7th July 2023)
    Liked 193 Times in 113 Posts
    Sebastien Ogier AND Dani Sordo will be racing this weekend in Autocross (Its like Formula 1 but on Dirt?...Tho its in the French Championship, not on the FIA EuroAX). Its very similar to rallycross but with open wheel cars. Basically same power as the European RX cars (not necessarely on HP, but because the cars are very light). Seb will be racing with Florent Tafani's car. This car WON the FIA EuroAX championship in 2021. Dani will be using Axel Teygnier's car. BOTH are from a Czech brand called AlfaRacing. The team running them is called Evo Sprint.
    I believe none of the cars will be RedBull branded. Neither are on Toyota and Hyundai engines. I THINK Sordo's car have Honda engines but I cant know for sure.

Liked 193 Times in 113 Posts
    Heat 1.... Ogier P1
    Hahaha jeeez, already.

Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    Big fire at lydden hill.

Sent fra min SM-S901B via Tapatalk
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Liked 1,133 Times in 607 Posts
    Both lancia delta's completely burned to the ground. It seems a problem with the batteries

Liked 82 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post
    Both lancia delta's completely burned to the ground. It seems a problem with the batteries
    I read issue external ICE generator

Liked 357 Times in 192 Posts
    Whatever the cause thats a loss the championship can ill afford with such a thin field.

What a disaster for the Special One team, after all their hard work bringing the new Delta into existence.

Saturday World RX cancelled. I hope they run on Sunday for the fans sake.

13. Likes: Corcaíoch (22nd July 2023)