Page 268 of 277 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2763
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmjvss View Post
    Jeez Christina Gutierrez fliped the extreme e car and she stayed inside the car for a while because its kinda hard to get off the car and the track is huge, the safety crew takes A WHILE to get to the car. They took a little more minutes to check if she was 100% ok inside the car (she was maybe shocked?).. eventually she leaves the car and she is fine.
    But dude...WHAT IF that car get in fire???? Not because of the electric thing because petrol cars can explode too, but jeeez it is way to away from the safety crew!! I was watching here thinking about this.
    Not good
    Well, in Rallies Help could be way more far away...
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 193 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    Well, in Rallies Help could be way more far away...
    True but theres always spectators everywhere. Not professional help but it is somenthing, right?

3. Likes: cali (22nd February 2022)
    Liked 591 Times in 314 Posts
    True but theres always spectators everywhere. Not professional help but it is somenthing, right?
    Sometimes, sometimes not. helping get out of a fire of course yes, but in case of a serious accident, it's always better to wait for a professional for proper handling, cause unwise intervention can worsen the damage (i.e. head or spinal trauma)

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Nowadays many places without any spectators.

Drivers are often complaining "There was no spectators" helping us.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

For me 2022 will be all eyes on the European RX championship.
    6 Rounds for this year (Nyirad, Holjes, Hell, Riga, Montealegre and Spa) and basically 23 entries for the first round. This is so amazing. Cant wait to make my own "Make EuroRX Great Again" hat.......

WorldRX will probably have around 10 entries only - tho some say 12. Doubt. All spec electric engines. Im sure its going to be interesting somehow but Im not on the mood right now. Last year was a joke, IMO. Even with the supercars (JUST SEVEN of them at some event... pffff)

NitroRallycross will be more interested but Im always between very interested in the new eSUV and totally bored by it.
    Better they get all the big names again! =P

RallyX Nordic starts this weekend and its always a great watch. Ekstrom will be racing in Holjes for the first round. All races on youtube, probably.

Rallycross France also started and the full round 1 is on youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_aV8V5Qaek

7. Likes: pantealex (18th May 2022),Sulland (23rd May 2022)
    Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Is this just me or they just reduced the semi & final laps to five laps instead of six..??

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Triyudho Wardono View Post
    Is this just me or they just reduced the semi & final laps to five laps instead of six..??
    They changed everything. Now theres only 3 qualy-heats... Then these FOUR "progression" races that are quite like a reduced "fourth qualy-heat" but only with the... top 18 I guess?.
    Then 3 semi finals (the two best second places avance to the final with the 3 winners) and then a 5 car finale
    All races with 5 laps. I mean.. It weird now but we will eventually get used.
    RallyX series is also having 3 semi finals for a while now. Old GRC used to have these "3 semi finalISH" leading to the finals.

Anyway... Good run for Marklund in a WorldRX car. Baumanis was also racing hard with a Hansen built car. Enzo was also on a WRX car. They are obviously stronger than the rest of the cars but it is what it is! Theres always strong cars and weaker cars. Thats the beauty of it. This track in Nyirad is also super cool. Its what a RX track should look like (IMO).
    Loved the whole thing. EuroRX is always a win-win IMO.
    I hope Oliver Solberg does more than just one round (I think he is doing Holjes or Hell?) and hope Bryntesson enters the championship ASAP. Marklund is already an EuroRX champ... Gonna cheer for a new champion. Maybe Baumanis?
    #MakeEuroRxGreatAgain haha

Liked 9,346 Times in 4,964 Posts
    Nitro Rallycross starts today at Lydden Hill. 1000bhp electric cars plus Kris Meeke should be interesting !

11. Likes: wildboar (18th June 2022)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Nitro Rallycross starts today at Lydden Hill. 1000bhp electric cars plus Kris Meeke should be interesting !
    Just watched the 1x1 battles they have on saturdays. I think it was cool. The supercars still look faster tho! (Laptimes were the same basically, right?). Cant wait to see the first race. I imagine theres gonna be some red flags since these big cars can bang and bump A LOT haha. (Weirdly Im missing a redbull colored car on the grid hahah So weird not to have one around).
    Both Hansens were on the circuit. I wonder if they choose not to compete in NitroRX this year of if there wasnt more cars built in time. No infos on that

Liked 236 Times in 124 Posts
    I kinda like these SUV-ish cars, looks amazing while jumping, also well balanced. Most of NRX tracks have huge jumps, so I can imagine it would look even better.