Page 206 of 277 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2763
    Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    What 'new' tracks do people actually like? By new I mean the ones built specifically for World RX at an existing circuit, such as COTA, Silverstone, Bikernieki, Catalunya, Hockenheim, Istanbul, Franciacorta etc.
    European Autocross series is racing at Bauska in Latvia. IDK if it could suit WRX cars very well, but the track looks more interesting IMO
    https://www.facebook.com/AtrumaCilts...5085821298137/

Franciacorta was OK, I think.. Same for the Argentinian track. The South AFrican track is fine too
    But these are not traditional places for RX. I can see a 2021 schedule being like
    Silverstone, COTA, Barcelona, Tokyo, CHina, Australia, South Africa, Mexico, Hockenheim and stuff like that..
    MEH. People talking about Holjes and Estering leaving the schedule too. This is terrible. IDK what to think other than "EuroRX gotta be bigger and independent" =/

Liked 158 Times in 100 Posts
    Interesting to see that they have delayed the introduction of electric rallycross. There has certainly been a lot of manufacturer interest, but I wonder if some of them are reluctant to commit.

Concerning the "new" circuit I have liked Spain and Belgium. I would like to go to Riga, as that one seems to have promise. Italy was OK, though the dirt section rutted up terribly the last time the Championship was there. I do miss some of the circuits from the first season(s) of World RX though, especially Finland.

As others have said I hope that the rumoured split of World and Euro RX results in a European Championship for the "ICE" cars at traditional rallycross circuits. There is the potential to please everyone.
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

3. Likes: pantealex (21st August 2018)
    Liked 41 Times in 32 Posts
    Grosset-Janin leaves GCK immediately..? 😮
    Wonder what happened.

5. Likes: Arnold Triyudho Wardono (26th August 2018),steve.mandzij (26th August 2018)
    Liked 839 Times in 406 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by giu canbera View Post
    European Autocross series is racing at Bauska in Latvia. IDK if it could suit WRX cars very well, but the track looks more interesting IMO
    https://www.facebook.com/AtrumaCilts...5085821298137/

Franciacorta was OK, I think.. Same for the Argentinian track. The South AFrican track is fine too
    But these are not traditional places for RX. I can see a 2021 schedule being like
    Silverstone, COTA, Barcelona, Tokyo, CHina, Australia, South Africa, Mexico, Hockenheim and stuff like that..
    MEH. People talking about Holjes and Estering leaving the schedule too. This is terrible. IDK what to think other than "EuroRX gotta be bigger and independent" =/
    I went to the second event at the Argentine track in Rosario but frankly it wasn't too good. Yes, the event was exciting, but it was Silverstone-esque, cars driving through made up chicanes in the track's infield, no jumps and few exciting corners. The banked entry into the first chicane was cool, and so was the regular corner next to the joker (where Ekstrom and Bakkerud ate it), but it wasn't a terribly good circuit.

Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Grosset-Janin leaves GCK immediately..?
    Wonder what happened.
    To make a way for a certain Northern Irishman..?

Sent from my A12 using Tapatalk

Liked 183 Times in 122 Posts
    Liam Doran with Chicherit in France.
    http://www.fiaworldrallycross.com/ar...-make-world-rx

Liked 9,342 Times in 4,961 Posts
    Whatever you think of Doran he is fast and spectacular. If he behaves himself it's good to have him back.

10. Likes: pantealex (28th August 2018)
    Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Does Monster is still sponsoring Liam..?

Sent from my A12 using Tapatalk

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Whatever you think of Doran he is fast and spectacular. If he behaves himself it's good to have him back.
    he is a fat ugly worthless nobody that acts like a 12 year old brat with a rich dad in an overweight 30 year old body... the guy is a disgrace.

No sport needs him back...

13. Likes: janvanvurpa (27th August 2018),MartijnS (28th August 2018),OnlyRally (29th August 2018)
    Liked 38 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    he is a fat ugly worthless nobody that acts like a 12 year old brat with a rich dad in an overweight 30 year old body... the guy is a disgrace.

No sport needs him back...
    Somehow you sometimes just put the right words in the right order!