Page 239 of 277 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2762
    Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrvold View Post
    While the layout for Spa is ready.
    https://www.motorsport.com/world-rx/...-2019/4333669/

I can see so many things I don't like here, from having 2 jumps, so much tarmac, not at least so much tarmac with no gravel in between, and then having a banked corner in the gravel section. So, just set the cars up for tarmac, and have slicks...
    Meh. Really disappointed in this.
    Also, they had a magnificent chance here to build a proper RX track, with proper gravel sections etc. But instead it will be just like every other new goddamn awful track. Keep digging your own grave WRX.
    Does it as short as COTA..?

Sent from my A12 using Tapatalk

Liked 252 Times in 158 Posts
    Gronholm RX will announce their plans next week. They released a teaser video with i20 driving around wrapped in black. People are sugesting that Bakkerud will be there.

3. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (9th February 2019)
    Liked 359 Times in 191 Posts
    In the video, the three drivers are Gronholm, Timerzyanov and Nitišs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Zw8Ko4Dkk

5. Likes: pantealex (11th February 2019)
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Still plenty of time until the season, but it's still looking fairly light in terms of entries. Really hope that the Hansens bring something to the table and Bakkerud gets a drive.

At the minute it seems that GRCE has more news, although I take a bit of it with a pinch of salt.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 158 Times in 100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    Still plenty of time until the season, but it's still looking fairly light in terms of entries. Really hope that the Hansens bring something to the table and Bakkerud gets a drive.

At the minute it seems that GRCE has more news, although I take a bit of it with a pinch of salt.
    GCK, Hansen(s) and Bakkerud would make for an interesting season.

I wonder if the rumours about Galli are true and we will see him in 2019 as well.
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

Liked 359 Times in 191 Posts
    Galli is basically a press release asking for a driver with a budget to buy a ride from him.

GCK though, they have been quiet and I think without the works cars at the front they and GRX could get some over-due results. Hope they return.

I wonder what Ekstrom is doing this season? I thought he would return to circuit racing with Audi, but so far no announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by tomhlord View Post
    GCK though, they have been quiet and I think without the works cars at the front they and GRX could get some over-due results. Hope they return.
    I personally think there is a massive amount of untapped potential in the GCK Megane: just need the right driver(s) to get the best out of those cars.

10. Likes: tomhlord (11th February 2019)
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    With the current list, and based on 2018 form, I still think that Baumanis is going to be the one to beat. He was regularly the closest challenger to the factory teams.

I was wondering about Bakkerud and his sponsorship deals. I don't know if he was a Red Bull 'athlete' in the same way that he was at Monster. e.g were Red Bull sponsoring him or the team? If just the latter then presumably he's burnt his bridges with Monster and lost a reasonable cash injection in the process?

Would be great to see him get one of the spaces that's up for grabs, I think he'd be a challenger in either the Stard Fiesta or the GCK Megane.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

With the current list, and based on 2018 form, I still think that Baumanis is going to be the one to beat. He was regularly the closest challenger to the factory teams.
    Baumanis or Gronholm would be my pick. I thought Niclas was hugely impressive last year.

I was wondering about Bakkerud and his sponsorship deals. I don't know if he was a Red Bull 'athlete' in the same way that he was at Monster. e.g were Red Bull sponsoring him or the team? If just the latter then presumably he's burnt his bridges with Monster and lost a reasonable cash injection in the process?

Would be great to see him get one of the spaces that's up for grabs, I think he'd be a challenger in either the Stard Fiesta or the GCK Megane.
    I have heard (from a relatively trustworthy source) that the switch between brands was amicable, so I think he'd be OK to switch back if need be.

Bakkerud in the GCK Megane could be a very interesting combination. I did wonder if Bakkerud might be a possible option for ES Motorsport as well?

Liked 379 Times in 176 Posts
    I read a rumour that Hayden Paddon will compete in some EU rounds.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." Steve McQueen