Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
Interesting to note that the manufacturer is GCK,rather than Renault, so possibly a falling out?
I don't think there was ever any mention of Renault manufacturer endorsement for GCK was there? The designation doesn't surprise me, OMSE and MJP (and possibly others) have branded their Fiestas as manufactured by themselves (rather than Ford) in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
EKS really shot themselves in the foot, although looked to me that Ekstrom got a nudge wide in the semi-final (rubbing's racing and all that). All the f**king about on the first corner was what allowed Petter back into the race. Entertaining weekend, weather looked horrible at times.
Yeah, EKS left the door wide open for Johan. The Eriksson/Baumanis contact definitely played into Solberg's hands. It wasn't clearly shown on the TV coverage, but I think Eriksson and Baumanis traded more paint during the rest of the race as well.

Second weekend that Timmy Hansen has fallen short at the last hurdle as well. The results don't really show it, but at present I think the Peugeot Sport 208 is the quickest car out there.