Page 205 of 277 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2762
    Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    Real shame if Estering goes, it's one of the best events on the calendar. I even overhead a rumour that Holjes is going after 2019 but I find that hard to believe given it's probably the best attended event of the season. Love the idea of EuroRX not being a support series and having a complete different list of tracks that are more traditional. Lets be honest, most of us would rather see Lydden instead of Silverstone or COTA...although Franciacorta was an entertaining track.
    I dont believe theres a single person in this planet that liked the Silverstone RX track haha
    And COTA is also shit. IDK whats going on with WRX right now. Thats why I literally wish I could PAY to watch only the EuroRX coverage. All Qualys, semi and final.
    Privateers, traditional european tracks and petrol engines. The manufacturer's playground (WRX) is kinda getting "Meh" to me. Its my favorite series, but its starting to lose its place to WRC and LOORRS.

About the electric cars I keep my opinion. Im all pro the WRX going electric - anytime - racing these shitty fake tracks as long I can watch EuroRX racing with only privateers in tracks like Lydden, Valkenswaard, Nyirad, Estering, Kouvola, Austria, Poland, Czech Rep, Vilkyciai...
    Last edited by giu canbera; 16th August 2018 at 15:42.

Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    I wonder if there's enough time to revamp COTA & Silverstone RX track..??

Sent from my A12 using Tapatalk

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    What 'new' tracks do people actually like? By new I mean the ones built specifically for World RX at an existing circuit, such as COTA, Silverstone, Bikernieki, Catalunya, Hockenheim, Istanbul, Franciacorta etc.

Personally I think:
    COTA - looks poor and not many places to pass.
    Silverstone - left me cold, not the worst track but a poor replacement for Lydden
    Bikernieki - I like, but the racing hasn't always been brilliatn
    Catalunya - interesting joker merge and the corner after it, but the infield section is too slow and tight
    Hockenheim - never liked it as a track but had some great races, including one of my favourite ever WRX races
    Istanbul - terrible slow section that was just dust on tarmac, can't remember much else
    Franciacorta - don't remember it too well other than it had some very quick bits and the first corner caused some carnage.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 9,309 Times in 4,937 Posts
    "The FIA World Rallycross Championship will continue to be run for the current internal combustion engine (ICE) Supercars in 2019 and 2020. Beyond 2020, these ICE Supercars will remain an important part of the rallycross weekends, as the World Championship becomes an electric series."

So what are they saying, is the series going fully electric in 2021 or not ?

Or the ICE cars just going to be there for demo's or something ?
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Triyudho Wardono View Post
    e-WRX will be postponed until 2021..
    Nice; hopefully the delay will help them to realize that eWRX sucks.
    Rally addict since 1982

6. Likes: pantealex (17th August 2018)
    Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    What 'new' tracks do people actually like? By new I mean the ones built specifically for World RX at an existing circuit, such as COTA, Silverstone, Bikernieki, Catalunya, Hockenheim, Istanbul, Franciacorta etc.

Personally I think:
    COTA - looks poor and not many places to pass.
    Silverstone - left me cold, not the worst track but a poor replacement for Lydden
    Bikernieki - I like, but the racing hasn't always been brilliatn
    Catalunya - interesting joker merge and the corner after it, but the infield section is too slow and tight
    Hockenheim - never liked it as a track but had some great races, including one of my favourite ever WRX races
    Istanbul - terrible slow section that was just dust on tarmac, can't remember much else
    Franciacorta - don't remember it too well other than it had some very quick bits and the first corner caused some carnage.
    Mine would be Catalunya, Hockenheim, Istanbul 2015, & Mettet..

Sent from my A12 using Tapatalk

Liked 9,309 Times in 4,937 Posts
    #M-SPORTER

9. Likes: electroliquid (17th August 2018),pantealex (17th August 2018)
    Liked 248 Times in 125 Posts

Liked 64 Times in 36 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Just a private entry...

12. Likes: Rally Power (21st August 2018)
    Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    "The FIA World Rallycross Championship will continue to be run for the current internal combustion engine (ICE) Supercars in 2019 and 2020. Beyond 2020, these ICE Supercars will remain an important part of the rallycross weekends, as the World Championship becomes an electric series."

So what are they saying, is the series going fully electric in 2021 or not ?

Or the ICE cars just going to be there for demo's or something ?
    Full electric World RX cars for 2021... ICE cars will be used in EuropeanRX, probably.. which is GREAT cuz
    EuroRX >>>>>>>>> WRX