Page 256 of 256 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256
Results 2,551 to 2,554 of 2554
    Liked 140 Times in 84 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomhlord View Post
    20:07 in this video. Pretty disrespectful from the Hansen member, lost a lot of respect for the team now. https://youtu.be/3CUd81d5KJ8
    Just came here to post that! Looks like the mechanic(?) picks on Ekstrom?

Although I am not keen on Timmy or Kevin I had respect for the team because of Kenneth: I don't anymore.
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

2. Likes: tomhlord (20th September 2019)
    Liked 63 Times in 35 Posts
    Maybe an event in Russia next year:

https://www.lemagsportauto.com/rally...-russie/43913/

#EE33 #TS3 #GG44 Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Liked 5,900 Times in 3,098 Posts
    TBH I cant warm to the Hansen brother's either. I dont know what it is, maybe they seem a bit spoiled or its 'cos their ex-Peugeot cars makes them still seem like a factory-team.
    Rally fans please help ! Chris Ingram leads the ERC but still requires funding for the final round. Donate and you can win the chance of a prize ride !
    www.gofundme.com/f/back-the-brits-european-rally-championship

Liked 226 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    TBH I cant warm to the Hansen brother's either. I dont know what it is, maybe they seem a bit spoiled or its 'cos their ex-Peugeot cars makes them still seem like a factory-team.
    I can't warm to Timmy, however, I feel Kevin is more grounded, down to earth.

Regarding the EKS - Hansen Team thing, I feel like basing everything of a very short video from Bakkerud's vlog is wrong. It's not like there has been enough incidents, and it looked a bit like Larsson was in WRX in Riga to try and help Bakkerud/mess with the rivals.
    EKS did the same thing in RX Nordic, with Ekström doing the final event. Nothing naughty happened at all, but in Ekström was a direct reason for Larsson managing to take the title with a single point. Again, there is nothing wrong with throwing in drivers if there are money and equipment for it, but Larsson didn't drive the cleanest in Riga.