Page 266 of 277 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2763
    Liked 98 Times in 56 Posts
    Day 1 in NitroRX was a blast. The "one lap qualy" is great.
    Then the "1x1 battles" were awesome! They posted everything on the youtube channel. It reminded me those XGames races from early 2010's. Im sold! WorldRX is still fun to watch but it is kinda sad without Andrew Coley. The euroRX is more interesting to me cuz I cheer for Bakkerud and I love seeing more than 10 cars on the heats =/

2. Likes: wildboar (25th September 2021)
    Liked 158 Times in 100 Posts
    I struggled with the NRX livestream Friday night as it was freezing and almost unwatchable at times. Waited until Saturday morning and watched the complete broadcast (with no adverts) and it was much better. Given that, I skipped the livestream last night and watched the shortened race program this morning. I saw some complaints about the amount of dead air during the live race show, but the two hour edit uploaded was pretty good (production during the final was poor though).

I personally had issue with the gap jump before the weekend (primarily because of the safety aspect and because I think it adds nothing to the racing) but, after watching the race day, I am even more sceptical about how sustainable NRX is.

In my personal opinion a series where just driving round the track causes so much damage to the cars, there is surely going to be limited long term appeal, especially to smaller privateer teams (and this something that was a major issue for X-Games/GRC in my view)

Sure most of teams won't mind doing this to their cars for one weekend a year, but five events of this nature is going to absolutely hammer these cars (and the teams spare budget!). As a spectator I personally want to see cars racing for wins, not taking victory through attrition. I appreciate that the rest of the tracks might not have quite as many big jumps though.

Not going to make any sweeping statements at this point but, based on the first race weekend, I still favour WRX (even in its current state) over NRX... see if another race weekend or two changes my opinion!
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

4. Likes: fiscorpun (1st October 2021)
    Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
    Something different from World RX and Nitro rallycross.

Eesti MV rallikrossis 2021 / ESTRX Rallycross 2021 6.etapp Elva/Kulbilohu (Mistakes and Moments)
    Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vRYJwDgLVM

6. Likes: TWRC (27th September 2021)
    Liked 193 Times in 113 Posts
    It looks theres already 14 "confirmed" electric cars for the new eRX1 class in World RX 2022.
    Some of the current teams + some other teams (no news on who they are) have already secured the electric kits. Cars will be different (fiesta,audi,skoda,etc) but the engines will be all the same.
    Not a big fan of having a "top world series" using spec cars but lets see how it goes.
    14 entries is already better than what WRX have right now, with 8 cars on the entry list for Montealgre (at least so far)

Liked 193 Times in 113 Posts
    On the NitroRX, I think it was cool. I like those drivers. It was fun!
    ...but I loved the argument on these Nitro Tracks destroying the cars haha. So true! Its too expensive to have a big schedule on tracks like this with cars like these. Maybe next year cars will be more like those Super Trucks that americans race in these tracks (utah, glen helen, bark river, crandon...). They CAN handle the jumps and destruction.

Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmjvss View Post
    It looks theres already 14 "confirmed" electric cars for the new eRX1 class in World RX 2022.
    Some of the current teams + some other teams (no news on who they are) have already secured the electric kits. Cars will be different (fiesta,audi,skoda,etc) but the engines will be all the same.
    Not a big fan of having a "top world series" using spec cars but lets see how it goes.
    14 entries is already better than what WRX have right now, with 8 cars on the entry list for Montealgre (at least so far)
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Hansens is using the new 208 for eRX1

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Liked 98 Times in 56 Posts
    Andreas Bakkerud just won the euroRX title... on his 30th birthday! That was amazing. Im a long time fan of this guy! Been following him since 2013. Im so happy to see that!

Also, Florent Tafani just won the european Autocross title this weekend in Mollerussa, Spain. The Super Buggy class is believed to be as fast as the RX Supercars, but they run "open wheel" buggys, with "Open rules" for the engines, basically. Such an amazing championship. Sad that so few people watch that.
    Last edited by fiscorpun; 11th October 2021 at 02:21.

Liked 9,340 Times in 4,960 Posts
    JK is back in the Title fight now with a win at Spa - he's now in 2nd place, splitting the Hansen's.

Abbring and Grönholm were both really unlucky in the SF's, getting spun and run off at the first hairpin. Not a fair result for either given their speed in the heats.

Snow in Germany for the double-header finale !

Tie on points between T.Hansen and JK !!