Page 210 of 277 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2762
    Liked 1,367 Times in 710 Posts
    Liam Doran showed some potential of the Prodrive Renault Megane.
    Johan K again better than the rest.

Liked 41 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    As much serious as the post previous of mine. I can use google, don't worry. What I meant is no interest for electric 911.
    There might be a hybrid or full electric 911 down the line. But it doesn't matter. Porsche is still very very serious about full electric and Porsche as a brand is a lot more than just the 911, thankfully. And I say that as a long time enthusiast that daily drives a 991 C4 GTS, far north of the arctic circle.

Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    Boring. Now it's clear why they hold electrical thing for 2021... Manus escaping before they throw money through window because of that stupid volkswagens who are by the way ruining another sport.
    Just like Citroen ruined WRC for 10 years? Come on. They play by the rules, it's just that Petter and his team play better than all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    Liam Doran showed some potential of the Prodrive Renault Megane.
    Johan K again better than the rest.
    Too bad Liam is an idiot like before. He should have returned with a big "sorry for being an ass, I'm lucky to be back and will try hard to be a better man and driver and hopefully some fans will find me deserving of cheering on". Instead he was as unlikable as before. His comment to those who asked if he was ready to behave and be back without trouble: Look at Q3.
    Then again, not sure if he was lucky to be back or just that his dads pockets are deep enough to get him back...

3. Likes: pantealex (4th September 2018)
    Liked 9,310 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Missed the SF's from Loheac... can anyone find them as I cant on YouTube ?

Liked 134 Times in 93 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Just like Citroen ruined WRC for 10 years? Come on. They play by the rules, it's just that Petter and his team play better than all the others.
    Is it fair that almost on all events JK is put into the Q1 with bunch of last ones on grid?? While the others (Bakkerud, Ekstrom, Solberg, Loeb, Hansens...) race against each other. Don't know how starting grid for Q1 works and is stupid and not fair by any means.

And money they said that they put enormous cash into the game without the limit...

Audi quitting means that probably Ekstrom will soon be out that means no Audis at all at the start line and again Bakkerud without the seat.

With PSA strict budgets I don't think that they will put all of their resources in RX just to be always second...

No that's not ruining the sport at all. And now tell me which manu is there?? Ford quitting before was too late.

Anoucement that e-rules is put for 2021 is far more worrying. I think manus is not that stupid even if they anounced that 9 are interested. I'm pretty sure that this number is reduced now to 3. If there is any interest at all...

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    Is it fair that almost on all events JK is put into the Q1 with bunch of last ones on grid?? While the others (Bakkerud, Ekstrom, Solberg, Loeb, Hansens...) race against each other. Don't know how starting grid for Q1 works and is stupid and not fair by any means.
    Q1 grid is based on lottery/draw, so every driver is equal to another, JK just has had better luck.
    So yes, it´s fair, same chances for every driver.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    As I understand it VW didn’t put loads of money into WRX, they put in the effort for WRC and the WRX team was fortunate to pick up the pieces and take on a very well developed car. So all the RX team had to do was carry out the alterations to make it work for the new format. Both the Peugeot and Audi were built specifically as RX cars so as an RX team have probably had similar, if not more, money put to them. That’s just the nature of building a car from ground up rather than making adjustments to an already quick car.

You clearly don’t know enough about the sport to be commenting though, which is highlighted by the fact you don’t understand the Q1 draw. Maybe go away and learn something about WRX before you spout off on a forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

8. Likes: pantealex (4th September 2018)
    Liked 9,310 Times in 4,938 Posts
    @FIAWorldRX is still VERY close. It’s just that one guy/car is doing it very well indeed... https://t.co/OgLj9M9ikn

Closest and biggest victory margins in @FIAWorldRX finals per season:
    2018 🇫🇷 0,340s - 🇸🇪 2,977s
    2017 🇪🇸 0,362s - 🇫🇷 3,581s
    2016 🇩🇪 0,586s - 🇫🇷 3,417s
    2015 🇨🇦 0,252s - 🇩🇪 4,901s
    2014 🇩🇪 0,005s - 🇸🇪 10,442s

10. Likes: steve.mandzij (4th September 2018)
    Liked 41 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    @FIAWorldRX is still VERY close. It’s just that one guy/car is doing it very well indeed... https://t.co/OgLj9M9ikn

Closest and biggest victory margins in @FIAWorldRX finals per season:
    2018 🇫🇷 0,340s - 🇸🇪 2,977s
    2017 🇪🇸 0,362s - 🇫🇷 3,581s
    2016 🇩🇪 0,586s - 🇫🇷 3,417s
    2015 🇨🇦 0,252s - 🇩🇪 4,901s
    2014 🇩🇪 0,005s - 🇸🇪 10,442s
    When Petter won over Ekström by 0,005 seconds... <3

12. Likes: steve.mandzij (4th September 2018)
    Liked 158 Times in 100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    As I understand it VW didn’t put loads of money into WRX, they put in the effort for WRC and the WRX team was fortunate to pick up the pieces and take on a very well developed car.
    I don't think VW put in "loads" compared to their WRC program but, from what I understand, they have invested more than the other manufacturers.

They obviously have a lot of knowledge about the chassis and already had a head start on the engine as well (having supplied the engine for the GRC Beetle).

The three works teams are all close, but Kristoffersson seems to be driving flawlessly at the moment.
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

Liked 183 Times in 122 Posts
    Easy to see why WorldRX is getting so expensive. Prodrive renault - 1000 hours for chassis preparation - multiply out the hourly wages of the techs. Carbon fibre, radiator in the back. 4 way suspension. Adjustable diffs, multiple roll bars etc.
    https://www.facebook.com/TotalRacing...4944322199816/