Page 223 of 228 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2272
  1. #2221
    Senior Member MrJan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    8,076
    Like
    27
    Liked 324 Times in 193 Posts
    Im not holding my breath! Allowing normal RX cars is a better move, obviously when GRC originally announced the one male idea it wasnt a surprise that Andretti and Vermont pulled out, the GRE idea would allow them to run...although not sure how BoP would work in such short and varied races.

    This series needs to decide if it wants to take on ERX or work alongside it with many of the same entries. The main advantage it needs to work on is wing able to keep budget sensible.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

  2. #2222
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Croydon
    Posts
    207
    Like
    10
    Liked 112 Times in 68 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    Im not holding my breath! Allowing normal RX cars is a better move, obviously when GRC originally announced the one male idea it wasnt a surprise that Andretti and Vermont pulled out, the GRE idea would allow them to run...
    Andretti and Vermont were already gone when the one make series was announced: that was a reaction to their departure, not the cause of it!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    This series needs to decide if it wants to take on ERX or work alongside it with many of the same entries. The main advantage it needs to work on is wing able to keep budget sensible.
    I couldn't be mistaken but, based on the comments I have already seen from Max (Pucher), I don't think he has any interest in working with IMG.

    As you say, I'm not sure how BoP will work with Supercars.
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

  3. #2223
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    45
    Like
    1
    Liked 52 Times in 24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
    I don't know for certain, but that's the impression I have got.

    EDIT: Just seen the GRE has it's own website:

    https://globalrallycross.net/home/
    Wonder if World RX appreciates the fact that one of their cars is on the website?

  4. #2224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    196
    Like
    92
    Liked 196 Times in 91 Posts
    The website is pretty amateurish...

  5. #2225
    Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    Posts
    399
    Like
    219
    Liked 88 Times in 54 Posts
    Guys, what do you think about Tierp RX Arena..? Does it as boring as WRX tracks..?

    Sent from my A12 using Tapatalk

  6. #2226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Croydon
    Posts
    207
    Like
    10
    Liked 112 Times in 68 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OHL View Post
    Wonder if World RX appreciates the fact that one of their cars is on the website?
    That's one of the MJP Racing cars: Max Pucher owns that team and GRE is his series!

    (I'm also pretty sure that photo wasn't taken at a World track)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Triyudho Wardono View Post
    Guys, what do you think about Tierp RX Arena..? Does it as boring as WRX tracks..?
    I saw that the RallyX Nordic TV coverage was online yesterday:

    https://vimeo.com/294343012

    I plan to watch it at the weekend to see what I think about the circuit.
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

  7. #2227
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Croydon
    Posts
    207
    Like
    10
    Liked 112 Times in 68 Posts
    Forgive the double post, but I see this morning that Petter Solberg has confirmed he will return to the World Rallycross Championship in 2019.

    EDIT: Spa now confirmed as the replacement for Mettet:

    http://www.fiaworldrallycross.com/ar...-to-join-world
    Last edited by tbtstt; 12th October 2018 at 12:11.
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

  8. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (13th October 2018)
  9. #2228
    Senior Member MrJan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    8,076
    Like
    27
    Liked 324 Times in 193 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
    That's one of the MJP Racing cars: Max Pucher owns that team and GRE is his series!

    (I'm also pretty sure that photo wasn't taken at a World track)
    One of the photos the car has the WRX logo on it.

    Presumably Spa will be including Eau Rouge but not Radillon? i.e they turn left, back into the car park area behind the stands.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

  10. #2229
    M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,922
    Like
    1,984
    Liked 4,561 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Solberg fastest in Q1 in Germany.

    Good time by Kevin Hansen (3rd) and very aggressive by his brother Timmy behind Ekstrom. Great to watch.
    The Incurable Enthusiast

  11. #2230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    139
    Like
    11
    Liked 22 Times in 13 Posts
    https://twitter.com/volkswagenms/sta...119626753?s=19

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  12. Likes: pantealex (14th October 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •