Page 250 of 277 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2762
    Liked 9,312 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Anyone see Titans RX on Eurosport in which Craig Breen and Hayden Paddon both took part ?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.spor...165158680.html

Very poor WRX copy IMO. Surprised those WRC drivers and the Hansen brothers took part.

Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Even French RX Division 3 looks better..

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

That was a pretty crazy Q1 at Höljes. You'd think they were already at the final !

Good for Nitiss winning Q2 after getting rolled out of Q1.

Abbring also looking good again in RX.

Brilliant win by Seb Eriksson in the Ford Fiesta and Nitiss 3rd. Great advert for the car.

Liked 158 Times in 100 Posts
    Great weekend of racing and, once again, some different names on the podium which is exactly what was hoped for this season.

Can't but help but think OMSE got their timing wrong returning to World RX: they really struggled last year but, despite some issues (and arguably home soil advantage) they were right in the mix in Holjes. Looks like they have reverted back to a conventional layout for the cars (with the cooling in the rear again)? I wonder how different the 2019 cars are to those used last year.

Without meaning to sound like a social media conspiracy theorist, I did question some of the stewards decisions (or rather lack of decisions) in Sweden. Timmy Hansen clearly pushed to pass in the semi-final, but nothing was said. Yet far lighter contact has been punished elsewhere? I am not keen on the lack of consistency.
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

Liked 378 Times in 184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
    Without meaning to sound like a social media conspiracy theorist, I did question some of the stewards decisions (or rather lack of decisions) in Sweden. Timmy Hansen clearly pushed to pass in the semi-final, but nothing was said. Yet far lighter contact has been punished elsewhere? I am not keen on the lack of consistency.
    It feels like we'd need to see a rear view of it (I assume you are talking about the move on Abbring in the last corner?). As if he went on the brakes just as he landed, the stewards are often looking at it a bit milder as "he was on the brakes trying to avoid it". The second impact seemed to be around Abbrings door, that is a grey area in the rules, side by side contact is fine, but so are more often than not "in to the side" contact. It was naugthy, and it could've been penalized, I just wish we saw it from the rear as well.

Big win for Bakkerud in Canada - he now splits the Hansen's and is just 7 pts off the top.

Great for the Championship. Just a pity Gronholm didnt make the final and close up too.

Liked 1,367 Times in 710 Posts
    Have they stopped blackflagging cars during heats?
    Kevin Hanssen should imo have gotten the black flag (DQ) for the "torpedo" he gave Marklund.

Liked 158 Times in 100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Big win for Bakkerud in Canada - he now splits the Hansen's and is just 7 pts off the top.
    5 points now: Kevin was disqualified from the final for the move on Marklund.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Great for the Championship. Just a pity Gronholm didnt make the final and close up too.
    Yeah. Gutted for Gronholm. He should be leading the Championship, such a shame he missed those rounds this year. Still not impossible for him to catch up, but he really needed a better result this weekend.
    "If in doubt... flat out!"