Szabo, Nitiss and Raymond all clearly quicker in the Euros and stood out from the rest of the field.

Johan just immense all weekend, still have no idea how he avoided first corner shenanigans in every race.

Good weekend other than the rain at the close of play on Saturday. Some really exciting races on Saturday, especially the 1600s who weren’t very good at behaving. I was with a mate that doesn’t really like motorsport so seeing two cars roll in the first 5 races was a good introduction.

Couple of downsides, primarily that you can’t take food or drink into the circuit, don’t think I’ve ever seen that at another motorsport venue. Also I couldn’t work out how to wander the track as I wanted to watch down by the forest section where general admission can go. In the end spend the whole weekend in grandstand B overlooking the last corner, seemed the best spot on the track IMO. Oh and hated having music playing at the start of the race, the sound of anti-lag provides far more theatre than some crappy electronic music.

Thinking of heading back next year though, Riga old town is very nice and found a great bar that had decent live music (mostly cover bands) every evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk