Page 207 of 277 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2762
    Liked 158 Times in 100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Whatever you think of Doran he is fast and spectacular. If he behaves himself it's good to have him back.
    I'd say it's good news for GCK; I like Grosset-Janin, but I did wonder if he was the right driver to push the limits (and the development) of the Megane. Liam will drive that car hard and likely help push it forward.

That said, I can understand where the rest of you are coming from. The way Liam has conducted himself off (and sometimes on) track has been pretty bloody awful at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Triyudho Wardono View Post
    Does Monster is still sponsoring Liam..?
    As far as I am aware, yes: I guess the side of the Megane will confirm that for us!

Interesting to know if it's for the rest of the season or just a one off drive for Loheac.
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

2. Likes: pantealex (28th August 2018)
    Liked 668 Times in 285 Posts
    Finnish media: Audi pulling their support from WRX after this season to focus in Formula E and DTM.

http://urheiluuutiset.com/audi-vetay...-iso-takaisku/

4. Likes: the sniper (29th August 2018)
    Liked 41 Times in 32 Posts
    Audi will have to enjoy success in Formula-E before Porsche comes in and parks them. Just like in WEC/Le Mans.

6. Likes: pantealex (30th August 2018)
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Porsche has no interest in electric vehicles atm. But this is off-topic, going back to watch the paint drying....
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts
    Screw Audi and Ford. VW and Peugeot should go away too. And the international rounds
    #MakeEuroRxGreatAgain
    Privateers, traditional tracks and thats it

btw... Round 5 of the Scandinavian RallyX series at Kouvola - with Lots of FinnishRX cars racing together with the Scandinavian boys>>> https://vimeo.com/286901236
    The Andreas Erikkson's kid vs Petter Solberg's kid vs Bryntensson's kid fight is getting hot! Just one more round to go in 2 months.

Liked 158 Times in 100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Essaj View Post
    Finnish media: Audi pulling their support from WRX after this season to focus in Formula E and DTM.

http://urheiluuutiset.com/audi-vetay...-iso-takaisku/
    I would like to see this reported by one of the established rallycross news sites before I get too worried, but this doesn't seem like great news. I am also very surprised if this is true, as Audi were one of the first manufacturers to talk about electric rallycross.

Quote Originally Posted by giu canbera View Post
    Screw Audi and Ford. VW and Peugeot should go away too.
    I believe Ford are one of those who are interested in electric. They haven't entirely gone away either; from what I understand there is some Ford involvement with OMSE.

Quote Originally Posted by giu canbera View Post
    btw... Round 5 of the Scandinavian RallyX series at Kouvola - with Lots of FinnishRX cars racing together with the Scandinavian boys>>> https://vimeo.com/286901236
    The Andreas Erikkson's kid vs Petter Solberg's kid vs Bryntensson's kid fight is getting hot! Just one more round to go in 2 months.
    RallyX Nordic has, in my opinion, been the best national rallycross championship this year by a long shot. Huge entries and some excellent racing. Love watching Oliver in the DS3: you can tell who has been teaching him how to drive it!
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
    [QUOTE=tbtstt;1190277]I would like to see this reported by one of the established rallycross news sites before I get too worried, but this doesn't seem like great news. I am also very surprised if this is true, as Audi were one of the first manufacturers to talk about electric rallycross.

Audi pulling the WRX plug is from official Audi press release

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Toomas "Topi" Heikkinen is also driving in Loheac with MJP Fiesta.

OT:
    entire DTM series is ending so I donīt believe that Audi is focusing on it.

RX Kouvola was last round of Finnish championship, thatīs why all Finns were driving.

and Porsche is actually making 2 different fully electric road cars, so E-formula would make sence
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Quote Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
    RallyX Nordic has, in my opinion, been the best national rallycross championship this year by a long shot. Huge entries and some excellent racing. Love watching Oliver in the DS3: you can tell who has been teaching him how to drive it!
    Have you watched the FrenchRX series?
    All races on youtube > https://www.youtube.com/user/rallycrossfrance/videos
    Supercar finals are the last part of the videos.
    Love those tracks, those cars and a few characters too! Great competition. IMO they are the best national championship right now.

Its fun that you can find lots of these national series on the internet now. BelgiumRX, ArgentininanRX, BritishRX is on Facebook, FrenchRx, PolishRX, That weird GermanRX series without supercars. RXAus from Australia, theres a few HungarianRX series on youtube too.. In the Netherlands, Czech Rep and Spain they have a big Autocross scene with lots of content on youtube too. THANK YOU INTERNET! THANK YOU! haha