Page 220 of 277 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2762
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
    That's one of the MJP Racing cars: Max Pucher owns that team and GRE is his series!

(I'm also pretty sure that photo wasn't taken at a World track)
    One of the photos the car has the WRX logo on it.

Presumably Spa will be including Eau Rouge but not Radillon? i.e they turn left, back into the car park area behind the stands.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 9,311 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Solberg fastest in Q1 in Germany.

Good time by Kevin Hansen (3rd) and very aggressive by his brother Timmy behind Ekstrom. Great to watch.
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 22 Times in 13 Posts
    https://twitter.com/volkswagenms/sta...119626753?s=19

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Likes: pantealex (14th October 2018)
    Normal service resumed an JK leads after Qually.

Peugeots going better here though, especially Hansen.

SF's were a bit mad with lots of contact... but that's rallycross and no-one really at fault.
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 41 Times in 32 Posts
    Wonder what Kristofferson was so pissed at Bakkerud for?

https://twitter.com/EKSRX/status/105...868520960?s=09

And what on earth happened to Kevin? 😮
    If Petter broke the engine he'll go to south Africa 15 points down and can forget silver in the championship..

Liked 158 Times in 100 Posts
    The unstoppable Kristoffersson machine rolls on!

Surprisingly aggressive driving from the Peugeot Total drivers; I thought Loeb was being quite pushy in the qualifying heats, but Timmy Hansen took it a step further in the semi finals. I am not a big fan of Marklund, but I am glad to see that Timmy was punished for what he did, a lot of excessive contact on the exit of turn one.

Conversely another great performance from Kevin Hansen, real shame his weekend ended in the barrier. Also a shame that Petter had issues as, although I'm not sure he would have challenged Johan, he looked on course for a podium spot.

Unfortunate weekend for Liam Doran. He really looked on the pace in Q4, but his Q1 disqualification gave him no chance.

The "live" segment of the TV coverage (which obviously wasn't actually live) was all screwed up yesterday, I hope they fix the audio sync issue for the repeat later in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    If Petter broke the engine he'll go to south Africa 15 points down and can forget silver in the championship..
    Only if PSRXVW have exceeded their allocation of engines: I suspect they still have at least one left as I can't recall either of the Polos having many failures this year.
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

Yep, annoyed the UK tv coverage wasnt actually live... esp as I'd already seen the heats live on YT.

I wasnt going to sit though them all again so got around the YT geo-block by 'browsing from Ireland'..

Liked 41 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
    The unstoppable Kristoffersson machine rolls on!

Surprisingly aggressive driving from the Peugeot Total drivers; I thought Loeb was being quite pushy in the qualifying heats, but Timmy Hansen took it a step further in the semi finals. I am not a big fan of Marklund, but I am glad to see that Timmy was punished for what he did, a lot of excessive contact on the exit of turn one.

Conversely another great performance from Kevin Hansen, real shame his weekend ended in the barrier. Also a shame that Petter had issues as, although I'm not sure he would have challenged Johan, he looked on course for a podium spot.

Unfortunate weekend for Liam Doran. He really looked on the pace in Q4, but his Q1 disqualification gave him no chance.

The "live" segment of the TV coverage (which obviously wasn't actually live) was all screwed up yesterday, I hope they fix the audio sync issue for the repeat later in the week.

Only if PSRXVW have exceeded their allocation of engines: I suspect they still have at least one left as I can't recall either of the Polos having many failures this year.
    Each driver can only use two engines during a season. Petter blew an engine at Höljes earlier this year. If this is another failed engine he will be opening a third engine for this season which means 15 points are removed and he has no chance to get silver in the championship. Hell, he'll be battling with Timmy for 6th.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Entertaining stuff, lots of bumper car action but that's what we expect from Buxtehude isn't it? Funny how Timmy is complaining about other drivers being aggressive, then takes two penalties in two meetings. Didn't seem to be as easy for JK, most of the other races this year have seemed like done deals but pace seems to be much closer.

On another note, interesting to hear Coley say that they'll go up Eau Rouge and back down again...hope it doesn't mean some crappy hairpin at the top a la COTA/Istanbul/Hockenheim/Catalunya etc.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.