Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Piers Morgan gets owned

So satisfying to see the little shit cop a few good hits in the ribs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePx61TkXKY
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Liked 112 Times in 94 Posts

Re: Piers Morgan gets owned

Piers Who?

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Initially I thought they were using a tennis ball. When I realised it was a cricket ball, and that Brett was deliberately aiming for the guy' body rather than the stumps, I thought it was a cowardly thing to do. To make the contest more even, Piers should have been armed with a shotgun loaded with buckshot. Then let's see how brave Brett Lee really is.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

I think they both got owned to be honest. The bowler showed he couldn't aim for anything except the man which isn't really cricket and Piers Morgan deserved to be hit anyway. A couple of idiots getting owned for publicity purposes as far as I can see.

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    I think they both got owned to be honest. The bowler showed he couldn't aim for anything except the man which isn't really cricket and Piers Morgan deserved to be hit anyway. A couple of idiots getting owned for publicity purposes as far as I can see.
    +1

A lunch-break filler.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts

Actually I think the bowler proved how well he could aim, as every time Morgan took a big step out of the crease, Lee still went after him, not the stumps. The entire point was to terrorise him, which he did very well.
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Piers Morgan gets owned

Quote Originally Posted by Robinho
    Actually I think the bowler proved how well he could aim, as every time Morgan took a big step out of the crease, Lee still went after him, not the stumps. The entire point was to terrorise him, which he did very well.
    I disagree. I hate watching cricket where bowlers go for the batsman rather than playing the game properly. It's not cricket to me and this just indicated a couple of morons playing badly as a piece of entertainment for viewers. This sort of dangerous play should be criticised, not applauded IMO. Morgan deserved a few whacks though. It's a pity after his failings in America he hasn't found somewhere else to live other than the UK.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts

Plain and Simple Piers Morgan is a POS and should return to his homeland !!!!!!!!
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts

We don't want him, please keep inflating his ego over there
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    Plain and Simple Piers Morgan is a POS and should return to his homeland !!!!!!!!
    No thanks.
    Hopefully we've got rid of him for good, you guys have adopted him.