Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts

Re: Kimi will be #2 at Ferrari

I don't believe Alonso is thinking seriously about McLaren for 2015 after having seen what happened in 2013. Perhaps McLaren is just a backup in case of something goes terribly wrong at Ferrari this season.

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts

Whatever happens , it will be epic .

We mustn't forget that , although Kimi brought them the last title , he was shown the door for being an impostor .

Alonso , incumbent samurai , will assume title role at first , I think we can be sure .

One other thing is also for sure .
    That is , that Fernando may have a harder time playing the second fiddle , if it comes down to Kimi getting along with the car better than him , than kimi would have with it .

If Fred is faster , then they will have a real chance .
    But , if Kimi is too quick , it may all crumble .

You might have to toss a coin on this one , but I think (and hope , frankly) that Nando has the edge , so they can make a real fight out of it .

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    After that Luca, Alonso ans Sandtander kicked Kimi out of Ferrari four years ago, Ferrari now hunts him down to hire him to be their #2 driver. I have to ask the Robertson about this. In my world, and probably Kimis, Kimis goal is to get his #2 WDC next year.

Go, go for it Kimi!
    The race engineer : "Kimi, Alonso is faster than you, do you understand ? " ...
    Kimi: "Why he then is behind me? if he is faster than me?" ...

I cant see Kimi being as a second driver .. because he is not a second driver.. I really hope (and believe) that Ferrari understood this when they took him back. Kimi is a real human and a real sportman, therefore he has difficulties for any kinds of manipulations ..
    Two real racers: Vettel the :champion: of 2010, 2011 and 2012 - Kimi the :champion: of 2007

Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan
    Whatever happens , it will be epic .

Indubitably

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

Cant wait for this battle. Now we are nearly into January it seems as though F1 is once again peeking over the hill.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts

I can't see Kimi playing #2 unless by his own choice if Alonso gets the upper hand and Kimi can support a title charge. Strangely I don't think Kimi would change much if Fred gets the upper hand on track. If the roles are reversed and Kimi is getting along with the car better, it will IMO immediately get into Fred's head and cause issues.

I personally think that Kimi will match Alonso in the same car.

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    As for now it seems so.

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    So far he has done his best to earn it, but there is plenty of time to turn that around, and start beating the crap out of Fred like fred is spanking him.
    Sorrrrry if there hasn't been any twitter whining and junk like that going on, just Kimi being beaten soundly by zo at this early point in the season fair and square dawgs.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Lies!! Fred clearly paid off the mechanics to screw with Kimi's power steering.

Maybe he is that sensitive to his steering wheel, but still it is absurd that he is doing so much worse than Massa. I am beginning to wonder even more what Fred or Hammy could have done with the E20, E21...

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    To be honest, I will be surprised if Kimi is able to live with Alonso next year. Extremely surprised. I got word about this from a friend of mine about two days ago and wanted to post it but the forum has been down.

What has been going on there by the way?

Anyway, I think Raikkonen, unless he finds that speed he had at Mclaren, will be put to the wall by Alonso. Massa already beat him and Massa is nowhere near Raikkonen. Anyway, guess we'll see in time. I hope i'm wrong because I like Raikkonen I just don't rate him as highly as I do Alonso when it comes to getting the most out of the car.
    Well played mate!
    May the forza be with you