Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Re: Now it is hospital shootings

The good thing about most of the shootings these days is that the gangsters are shooting each other and themselves.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts

I can't wait until on of these "Knockout" punks gets capped by a armed citizen !!!
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    I can't wait until on of these "Knockout" punks gets capped by a armed citizen !!!
    Yes, but in the meantime you will ,like all your pals wait and listen to the tally of death as it mounts and you and your "armed citizens", by proxy cheer them on(gun nuts). Since there are so many guns in this country it is rather disconcerting that all these crimes take place,yet the hew and cry of the masses is to remain as is without any changes to the laws. So where are you? All hiding when faced with the possibility of death. Let five and seven year old children die who have not even had a chance to be relevant it seems. That is until they died.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spafranco
    Yes, but in the meantime you will ,like all your pals wait and listen to the tally of death as it mounts and you and your "armed citizens", by proxy cheer them on(gun nuts). Since there are so many guns in this country it is rather disconcerting that all these crimes take place,yet the hew and cry of the masses is to remain as is without any changes to the laws. So where are you? All hiding when faced with the possibility of death. Let five and seven year old children die who have not even had a chance to be relevant it seems. That is until they died.
    None of which is going to stop little Trayvons and Zimmermen from killing each other. Sorry buddy, its back to the drawing board for you

Must've been a big new year...
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by webberf1
    None of which is going to stop little Trayvons and Zimmermen from killing each other. Sorry buddy, its back to the drawing board for you

Must've been a big new year...
    "ignorance is bliss for those that feel inadequate in life or have a deluded sense of importance". I feel that this is indicative of so many that frequent this forum, excluding myself and many others of course, but pointing the finger,so to speak, at those that deserve it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

"ignorance is bliss for those that feel inadequate in life or have a deluded sense of importance". I feel that this is indicative of so many that frequent this forum, excluding myself and many others of course, but pointing the finger,so to speak, at those that deserve it.
    Wow, we got a real life Randy Marsh here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoVWPxx2 ... ata_player

You would excuse yourself, wouldn't you.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by webberf1
    Wow, we got a real life Randy Marsh here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoVWPxx2 ... ata_player

You would excuse yourself, wouldn't you.
    Idiots that use a cartoon to disparage a poster believing in the theoretical that they speak with wisdom at the same time displaying for all and sundry a psychotic disregard for serious discussion. Webber, You should PM me if you want to make personal attacks. Allow the other posters a minutiae of intelligent debate. I'll bet you won't do this as narcissism needs an audience.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Here it goes again. A couple of teenagers shot at school today. How long is it going to take for the NRA and it's core hardliners as well as the population at large recognize the extreme dangers posed by the easy access to, the "I don't care what you do with it "from one buddy to another sale' to having those that love and cherish their guns to take a step back and think out side of the box.
    I have not read or listened to anyone taking away all of persons guns. Just a few types that are unnecessary for a person to own. If they were to own them, they would have to have them at a secure location. Reduce the clips.

Until it something tragic happens to a gun owner such as a friend of mine who found his fathers gun while he played with three of his pals. He shot himself under the zygomatic bone and lodging in the nuchal area. Unbelievably, he survived. No organs damaged but a persistent ringing in his ears.
    As the range he shot himself at he should be dead and falls into the 99% percentile. Amazing.

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/13/justi ... -shooting/
    It started with a father sending text messages to his daughter during the previews of a movie.
    It ended with the 43-year-old man shot dead amid the theater seats, and a 71-year-old retired police officer in custody.
    The shooting Monday during a 1:20 p.m. showing of "Lone Survivor" at a Wesley Chapel, Florida, movie theater escalated from an objection to cell phone use, to a series of arguments, to the sudden and deadly shooting, according to police and witnesses.

What's that? Sorry I can't hear the movie previews over the sound of freedom.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo
    http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/13/justice/florida-movie-theater-shooting/
    It started with a father sending text messages to his daughter during the previews of a movie.
    It ended with the 43-year-old man shot dead amid the theater seats, and a 71-year-old retired police officer in custody.
    The shooting Monday during a 1:20 p.m. showing of "Lone Survivor" at a Wesley Chapel, Florida, movie theater escalated from an objection to cell phone use, to a series of arguments, to the sudden and deadly shooting, according to police and witnesses.

What's that? Sorry I can't hear the movie previews over the sound of freedom.
    Sounds eerily similar to a scene from the movie "God Bless America" .
    See it if you can find it . Good movie .