Page 50 of 439 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    Guys dont get confused.gronholm and makinen took their first championships in their first full season BUT they had BIG prior experince mainly from their domestic championships and from some wrc events.i just want to say that they had alot of racing km before their success.robert unfortunatelly hasnt.so lets be fair with him.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Kubica has no future in the sport... once the money ends he goes.

Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    If you want to drive for official team there are two ways.either you are really good driver or you bring money to the team.robert is in the second case thats for sure and yes if he runs out of money he will go home but you must consider that all drivers run with sponsors money except very few.so robert is not the exception he is the rule.i also understand that sponsors grant the drivers for different reasons, talent is one of them ,popularity is another one and kubica belongs here.but i strongly believe that he will be evolved as a rally driver,of course not enough to deserve a factory seat(lets consider msport as a factory team).

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD View Post
    As a Finn not happy about it, but have to be realistic, Juho was not performing very well in Portugal
    Although not a Finn (but a big fan of Juho) I agree with You.

On the other hand I am a bit afraid of the Škoda way (I mean in their WRC years) of using different drivers for every second event. It didn't work at all.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 5,566 Times in 2,299 Posts
    I am big fan of Sordo and big fan of Hänninen, it is so difficult put the third car in Argentina?

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    I am big fan of Sordo and big fan of Hänninen, it is so difficult put the third car in Argentina?
    In case of Argentina, yes. It was just too narrow time window logistically. Hyundai looked at getting third car to Argentina, but it wouldn't have made it in time. Also, the third car would have required personnel to run it, another logistical perspective to be taken into account.

I agree with COD and Mirek. Don't know how much it really affected, but Juho blamed the conditions in the recce for the reason of his "poor" result.
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 216 Times in 105 Posts
    I too am a fan of both Sordo and Juho, I wish they both got a drive. But thinking about it from Hyundais perspective, Sordo crashes/breaks cars less and has performed well recently, so is the logical choice over Juho who seems to have had some bad luck lately as well as rather average stage times compared to Sordo. So given they can only run 2 cars there, they want the best chance of a good finish and a finish in general I imagine?

Hopefully Hyundai will run 3-4 cars for the rest of the season now?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am quite disappointed in Juho this year. What do you guys blame for his lack of form?

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Hyundai looking to introduce engine upgrades in the middle of the season:

http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/april...0--12-12-.html