Page 372 of 439 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 4386
    Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Gary Boyd ‏@KiwiWRCfan

Rally Trivia
    @MadsOstberg has scored #WRC points on all 11 #WRC events he has started in 2015.
    Mads has not used Rally 2 rules in 2015
    that's just jinxing it...and now we're comming to the last round in Wales...

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thuGG View Post
    Seriously, he didn't crash in: Sweden, Portugal, Poland, France, Spain. Stop this BS that he crashes all the time everywhere.
    He kind of does... I see why people say he crashes a lot because he really does.

I have more than one time put my head in my palms and went "arrrggh Robert, again?".
    Sometimes it is many times per rally as well.

I do get what AL14 says... But i still see potential in Robert.

Also coming from F1 he has defintely done a better job than Räikkönen who's efforts were quite frankly pathetic.
    Last edited by itix; 31st October 2015 at 02:21.

3. Likes: WUff1 (31st October 2015)
    Liked 359 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    You mean he is not crashing two times per rally but only one now?

Don't want to sound arrogant, I respect what you say of course, but I think it's time to give up on Kubica. He can be fast, he can have not too much experience (but not too less neither, now) but it is clear he can't handle a whole rally. He had almost 25 starts and collects less points than Al Qassimi. How much time should we keep saying "he's fast, it's Pirelli, it's his hand, it's Ford, it's the team, he's unlucky" ignoring he just had a wrong approach to the sport?

My view remain the same: if he had spent these two years to learn, now he could have been in a very different position. Instead he wanted to fight at the top since his very first WRC rally, and this is the result.
    He drives better with one arm than some with two, that I am certain.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

5. Likes: WUff1 (31st October 2015)
    Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Kubica's continuing to show a true passion over rallysport, and it's fair to say that this year he has improved a lot. He's a ultra competitive guy that only knows to drive at maximum attack mode, but it's very difficult to go flat out all the time when you're a privateer (even having a special treatment). It'd be great to see him getting a factory seat and a proper drive improving program (with the help of a former wrc champ), in order to put some consistency over his undisputed speed. It'll be a waste, for RK and for WRC, to see him in another non works attempt.
    Rally addict since 1982

Liked 76 Times in 34 Posts
    Seriously, he didn't crash in: Sweden, Portugal, Poland, France, Spain. Stop this BS that he crashes all the time everywhere.
    Portugal he had an incident on SS4
    Poland had an incident on SS5
    Spain had an incident SS4, SS5, SS14 and SS20

Not counting in France were he got a puncture from a cut.

One rally he has been mistake free in Sweden, where even there he had a couple of spins.

So would you say he is unlucky for these 'incidents' where he went off, or hit something, or is he lucky that these incidents didn't cause permanent retirement?

I am a fan of Kubica, and we all acknowledge the skill Kubica has. No one is doubting him as a fast rally driver.

But these are the facts. You can check it if you want and prove me wrong.
    NZ Rally Car Database - nzrallycars.weebly.com

8. Likes: AL14 (31st October 2015),pantealex (31st October 2015)
    Liked 171 Times in 99 Posts
    Incidents are not crashes. Everybody has incidents, the less and smaller the better of course, but you only don't have incidents when you don't drive.
    I checked Portugal and Poland and there was nothing in Poland on SS5.

Liked 76 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariusz View Post
    Incidents are not crashes. Everybody has incidents, the less and smaller the better of course, but you only don't have incidents when you don't drive.
    I checked Portugal and Poland and there was nothing in Poland on SS5.
    SS4 Portugal - "We have damage, we have a puncture. It's gone flat. We had a small off. No idea where it happened."
    SS5 Poland - Yes I got that wrong, I meant SS12 - "A small off in one corner, onto the grass, that cost us a second."
    The Poland one I would agree though, that wan't really much

But two rallies out the 2015 Season...
    NZ Rally Car Database - nzrallycars.weebly.com

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    http://www.maxrally.com/2015/10/31/i...rsus-australia perhaps it's know already but for the time being it seems like we won't see Rally New-Zealand until at least 2018

Liked 51 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leighton323 View Post
    Portugal he had an incident on SS4
    Poland had an incident on SS5
    Spain had an incident SS4, SS5, SS14 and SS20

Not counting in France were he got a puncture from a cut.

One rally he has been mistake free in Sweden, where even there he had a couple of spins.

So would you say he is unlucky for these 'incidents' where he went off, or hit something, or is he lucky that these incidents didn't cause permanent retirement?

I am a fan of Kubica, and we all acknowledge the skill Kubica has. No one is doubting him as a fast rally driver.

But these are the facts. You can check it if you want and prove me wrong.
    I was talking about crashes, everyone has incidents.

Wysane z mojego SM-G920F przy uyciu Tapatalka

Liked 1,133 Times in 607 Posts
    then why does he only has 8 points in 12 rally's?
    perhaps he doesn't always bins it completely, but he makes serious mistakes everytime.

the only rally that can be called good for him, was poland. when he only lost 2 minutes to ogier.

Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    Also coming from F1 he has defintely done a better job than Räikkönen who's efforts were quite frankly pathetic.
    raikkonen did a lot better than kubica. he didn't win stages, but he managed to get results.
    kubica had done 39 rally's before he shifted to a full wrc season, raikkonen had done 4.

raikkonen: 59 points in 21 wrc rally's
    kubica: 22 points in 24 wrc rally's
    http://www.ewrc-results.com/profile.php?p=6450&sct=1
    http://www.ewrc-results.com/profile.php?p=8567&sct=1

yet kubica scored 18 points in 7 rally's in wrc2, so it seems he knows how to drive fast.

14. Likes: pantealex (1st November 2015)