Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Max Vatanen has indeed been confirmed in a Dmack, R5 Fiesta next year.

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Yep happy to say I called that one. I was even more sure after they put him in the R5 for a bit ahead of Finland. And with Ari being a Dmack ambassador it didn't take a brain surgeon.

Great bit of PR for everyone involved. The question is which Brit do they put alongside him?

Liked 1,530 Times in 658 Posts
    Well that's good news. Any word on who else is interested? Theoretically I can think of a lot of possible entries. Are Simpson's Skoda getting an R5 car? I wonder whether Peugeot UK will stump up for an R5 campaign with Chris Ingram? I seem to remember they said they'd fund a drive on Rally GB this year in a R5 208 if he did well this year, which I can only see that he is (he's been leading the ERC Juniors in the last two rallies he's retired from due to mechanical issues). Surely it'd make more sense to do BRC than ERC next year if they continue to back him?

Regarding the calender, I'd rather Rally Yorkshire was on there than the Granite City Rally, or a rekindled Rally of Scotland, but overall not too bad. Hopefully the Mid Wales Stages will become a bit more ambitious scale wise for next year.

Liked 140 Times in 86 Posts
    Can a moderator rename this thread? Or should we start a new one about 2016 BRC season?