Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts

Re: Vodafone Rally de Portugal 2014

So what is the estimated cost of a pass for shakedown, Friday and Saturday ? I know I can do Wednesday to Saturday for 150 pounds (inclusive of petrol and food!!!)
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 979 Times in 340 Posts

I think its free? Already a couple of years ago we were there

Liked 177 Times in 97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory
    So what is the estimated cost of a pass for shakedown, Friday and Saturday ? I know I can do Wednesday to Saturday for 150 pounds (inclusive of petrol and food!!!)
    My friend, no pass! Neither in Lisbon super special, or the WRC Fafe Sprint (that I advise that it's the insane thing you'll see this year). You can come, and spend the pass money on our fantastic portuguese beer :P

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingTuga
    My friend, no pass! Neither in Lisbon super special, or the WRC Fafe Sprint (that I advise that it's the insane thing you'll see this year). You can come, and spend the pass money on our fantastic portuguese beer :P

Really!!! (so what are the tickets being sold on the Rally website?)
    If it really is free then I could attend, from my home in London, for less than the cost of attending WRGB. I'd discounted travelling to Lisbon for 1 stage so that on Wednesday after s/d I could try the Sagres (Specially Alcoholic Gut Rot Emetic Solution) and spend Thursday recceing spectator points. Arrive Wednesday morning and leave Saturday night. This is becoming a persuasive proposition!!

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingTuga

Really!!! (so what are the tickets being sold on the Rally website?)
    If it really is free then I could attend, from my home in London, for less than the cost of attending WRGB. I'd discounted travelling to Lisbon for 1 stage so that on Wednesday after s/d I could try the Sagres (Specially Alcoholic Gut Rot Emetic Solution) and spend Thursday recceing spectator points. Arrive Wednesday morning and leave Saturday night. This is becoming a persuasive proposition!!
    As I said in a previous year the rally pass avaiable on the rally's website is not really worth it, it grants you some exclusive parking spots near the service park and an exclusive spectator zone for each day of the rally. You dont need it to spectate and you can also acess the service park without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis44
    As I said in a previous year the rally pass avaiable on the rally's website is not really worth it, it grants you some exclusive parking spots near the service park and an exclusive spectator zone for each day of the rally. You dont need it to spectate and you can also acess the service park without it.
    Thank you, I had a recollection that you had said this in the past. In which case I shall be on e-bay raising some cash over the next 2 weeks!!

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Francis44
    Thank you, I had a recollection that you had said this in the past. In which case I shall be on e-bay raising some cash over the next 2 weeks!!
    Great, I hope it all comes through and you can enjoy the rally. And as said before in this thread the beer is great and very cheap .

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Any news about participants yet?

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts

So flights, hotel, hire car all booked for this rally. Will be doing Fri/Sat/Sun.

Encouraged to hear about the cheap beer. Only thing that would make me feel better are some decent maps. Might just be a case of following the crowds.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 5,566 Times in 2,299 Posts

Rui Madeira - Fiesta R5