Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Paul Walker

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts

Re: RIP Paul Walker

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    I can see you are a big fan 555 and this must be pretty tough for you. I only saw the first Fast and Furious movie and to be honest it was enough to put me off watching the rest. Not my type of movie at all. Having read up on the guy recently though it seems he was well respected and did more than most celebrities do for charity. He certainly didn't seem to do it purely for his public image and that is highly commendable. A tragic loss to many people.
    I was a massive fan of PW, even before he started the FF movies. I remember watching him as a youngster in TV shows such as Who's The Boss?, The Young & The Restless etc as well as movies like Skulls, Varsity Blues etc. The FF movies just placed him on the map for me as I shared his love of cars and am also a massive Nissan Skyline fan like he was. I am also actively involved in charity just as he was so we had a lot in common. I basically grew up with him on the screen and to think that he is now gone, well it's sad really.

The hardest part for us at the moment is, my 7 year old son loves the FF Series because of the cars and he heard my wife and I talking that PW had passed away. He keeps asking me now who is going to be Mia's (his girlfriend in the FF movies) new boyfriend from now on. The innocence of youth!

A sad tragic ending, too soon But as he said, "If one day the speed kills me, don't cry because I was smiling". At least he clocked out doing what he loved

Time to let him RIP. Goodbye PW, gone but not forgotten
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Re: RIP Paul Walker

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Quote Originally Posted by Spafranco
    Did you see the photo's of the burned out shell? That was a violent impact. I do not believe that Paul was driving so I will go on whatever was reported so far and state that he was a passenger without any control. Do you think he was encouraging the driver to go faster or was the driver showing not taking into account that Paul was an actor?
    I agree, dead to soon and a great loss. He paid for an engagement ring for a couple that could not afford the ring they would like. He happened to be in the store at the time.
    I couldn't possibly answer your questions about what Paul was doing inside the car before the crash because nobody knows that information other than Roger and Paul himself. I have seen pictures of the crash and perhaps one I wish I hadn't seen. On twitter last week a picture surfaced of the crashed car without the sheet covering part of it. The two bodies are visible and it looked absolutely horrendous. I think that picture has now been banned and rightly so. I stumbled upon it by chance through a few tweets I was reading. Not pleasant.
    Don't you hate when you read a post after a time and see error such (to soon instead of too soon) and showing not instead of showing off) and telling the story about the ring when it was mentioned by another poster. Henner, I am falling to pieces.

On the serious note, really my questions were really me thinking out loud so to speak. I hate the fact that you saw the remains of those men and I guess that the reason I mentioned the speeding and whether someone may have been showing off or being encouraged (my thoughts in writing). The reports say 'they were speeding' when in fact one occupant had no control over they speed. Only the driver was speeding and Paul was the passenger.