Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 14 Times in 10 Posts

Re: Abu Dhonkey of the race

Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Quote Originally Posted by Finski
    Sucks that Kimi was out but I didn't find it boring, in fact I haven't even seen a boring F1 race before
    Maybe not boring, but there have been quite a few forgettable races. I know some people want fighting at the front to make it more exciting, but I'm as happy with a good old mid field scrap as I am with a scrap for first place. As long as the drivers are having ago at each other I don't care if they are fighting for first or last place. Good racing is good racing no matter where they are on the track
    I use to feel that way until I became a Hamilton fan.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts

[quote=easy rider]
    Quote Originally Posted by "555-04Q2":26dpq5dj
    Quote Originally Posted by Finski
    Sucks that Kimi was out but I didn't find it boring, in fact I haven't even seen a boring F1 race before
    Maybe not boring, but there have been quite a few forgettable races. I know some people want fighting at the front to make it more exciting, but I'm as happy with a good old mid field scrap as I am with a scrap for first place. As long as the drivers are having ago at each other I don't care if they are fighting for first or last place. Good racing is good racing no matter where they are on the track
    I use to feel that way until I became a Hamilton fan.[/quote:26dpq5dj]

Well not everyone is perfect
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13
    Yup. My thoughts exactly on both aspects.

Great battles are great battles if for 1st or 21st. For F1 and history its always nice to see a real title fight too, but not essential.
    Agree. It's nice to see battles at the front, but there is also something special about watching 2 guys in the worst cars fighting over who finishes last
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts

For me it was Ferrari this time, not giving Massa softs for the last stint.

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    They had no choice really Mia. The radio transmission of "Alonso is faster than you" might just be ignored these days. So a slow stop and no softs was the guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    They had no choice really Mia. The radio transmission of "Alonso is faster than you" might just be ignored these days. So a slow stop and no softs was the guarantee.
    Too true!!!

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

Indeed lol.
    Felipe shot himself in the foot really when he said he wouldn't be helping out the team and would be racing for himself to show other teams what he can do. Unfortunately the team have other ideas and naturally want their resident driver to finish as high as possible. I really can't wait to see how Kimi fits into this next year. Alonso is hard on himself at the best of times and often hits out in frustration. I think Ferrari have quite a situation to manage next season, but you can bet Kimi's side of the garage will be as ice cold as ever!

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Indeed lol.
    Felipe shot himself in the foot really when he said he wouldn't be helping out the team and would be racing for himself to show other teams what he can do. Unfortunately the team have other ideas and naturally want their resident driver to finish as high as possible. I really can't wait to see how Kimi fits into this next year. Alonso is hard on himself at the best of times and often hits out in frustration. I think Ferrari have quite a situation to manage next season, but you can bet Kimi's side of the garage will be as ice cold as ever!
    It certainly is going to be a fun season for the boys in red next year! I see a couple of toys being thrown around the garage and 2 drivers that wont talk to each other after a few races! Alonso's stubborn attitude with Kimi's I don't give a feck a attitude is sure going to be explosive