Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts

Re: Lewis Hamilton says Red Bull car -- not Sebastian Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by Koz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    Bloody surprised The Boss didn't even mention Kimi.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkPGlVqqEP0
    I guess Mr. Hamilton rates “Zo” a lot higher than Ice, at this particular stage of their careers
    Problem is, Kimi isn't the greatest qualifier, and his starts aren't that great most of the time.

And of course, Hamilton judges Fred by 2007 more than anything else.
    I'm pretty sure "The Boss" is judging Fred's total body of work mate!
    @0&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&m
    May the forza be with you

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

http://encurva.com/2013/10/04/la-fia-obliga-a-redbull-a-modificar-su-ecu-para-participar-en-corea/

Of course, RBR have some form of Traction Control, had to modify ECU...
    They had to modify the ECU before Singapore, not Korea. Incidentally AFTER modifying the ECU they destroyed the field at the Marina Bay circuit. Even Lauda, the boss of their main rival said it was a non-issue. Not surprising that the Spanish came up with this hogwash.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts

While Lewis is praising Alonso, Alonso is again blaming the tires. The same tires that are on the Red Bull car. Him and Lewis should get the story straight.

I don't think anyone discounts that the RB is the best car in the field, and until we get Seb in another car, or another top driver in the RB, everything else is simply speculation regardless of who is stating it.

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts

May the forza be with you

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts

[quote=Mr Alca-Tazizzle]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle":2bi1mccw]Bloody surprised The Boss didn't even mention Kimi.:confused:
    [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkPGlVqqEP0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkPGlVqqEP0[/url]
    I guess Mr. Hamilton rates “Zo” a lot higher than Ice, at this particular stage of their careers
    Problem is, Kimi isn't the greatest qualifier, and his starts aren't that great most of the time.

And of course, Hamilton judges Fred by 2007 more than anything else.
    I'm pretty sure "The Boss" is judging Fred's total body of work mate!
    @0&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&m [/quote:2bi1mccw]

Perhaps, but he has seen him up close and personal, worth just as much if not more.
    I assume if he he was paired up with Vettel he could see him in a different light, too.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

This like saying, if you are a Star Wars fan, that it's not Darth Maul who is strong, is the lightsaber. Yes, he had a better lightsaber, but was a master of using it
    Formula 1

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

F1Boat.................. Is that you?
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    He must have read the comment section of the Daily Fail and copy/pasted some of the comments there. Seriously, he still has only half as many wins this year as his own team mate. How can he judge how good or bad Vettel is? After all, he seems to be beating the 'unbeatable' Red Bull car quite regularly, just not both of them.
    Half the wins of his teammate haha. He has many more points than his teammate and he's been generally comprehensively outpacing him since Canada. Funny how you left out that part?

Anyway, until such time as Vettel gets into a car that isn't the best in the field and gets a couple of wins under his belt, there really is nothing to disprove about what Hamilton is saying.

Seb is doing a great job and exactly what he needs to do so you can't fault that either but I do see Hammy's point.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

[quote=The Black Knight]
    Quote Originally Posted by "dj_bytedisaster":3rc5uvp5
    He must have read the comment section of the Daily Fail and copy/pasted some of the comments there. Seriously, he still has only half as many wins this year as his own team mate. How can he judge how good or bad Vettel is? After all, he seems to be beating the 'unbeatable' Red Bull car quite regularly, just not both of them.
    Half the wins of his teammate haha. He has many more points than his teammate and he's been generally comprehensively outpacing him since Canada. Funny how you left out that part? [/quote:3rc5uvp5]

I left that out, because the points are one thing, the wins another. For instance he got gifted points in Malaysia and Rosberg had a much larger share of bad luck this year. It wasn't ment to say Lewis is bad, just merely that he looks silly saying things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    Anyway, until such time as Vettel gets into a car that isn't the best in the field and gets a couple of wins under his belt, there really is nothing to disprove about what Hamilton is saying.
    He was competitive enough in the Toro Rosso. He still has scored mor points with them than all other TR drivers combined. There is much praise for Hulkenberg driving the 5th or 6th best car to 4th. Vettel did that more than once in a TR, which was no match most of the time for the Ferraris, Macca's, Renaults, Toyota's and BMW/Saubers of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    Seb is doing a great job and exactly what he needs to do so you can't fault that either but I do see Hammy's point.
    No, I don't. He says the RB is unbeatable. Why then does he constantly outperform one of them and denigrates the driver of the one he doesn't. To me that sounds like sour grapes. Saying 'it's all the car' makes someone look silly, who never had to drive a midfield car, but had top team material all his career.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

Lewis Hamilton says Red Bull car -- not Sebastian Vettel --

I think this is simply a case of fans being far too defensive. Lewis is an F1 driver and contrary to popular belief, he is allowed to express his opinion every now and then. It's not exclusive to us forumers and he hasn't exactly said anything controversial here. The Red Bull is the best car on the grid at the moment. Vettel is top class driver and with any top car, it needs a decent driver to deliver the result. If all these top drivers had exactly the same car, I don't think anybody could call who would win. There's barely a fag paper between these guys in terms of talent, but this is a team sport and they all want the best overall package. Hamilton knows how good Vettel is, and he knows Red Bull have the edge. We are from a free speech society so I am happy to hear any of these guys opinions.