Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts

Re: The Frustration Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JasonPotato
    Arrived today anyhow so i'm a very happy boy
    Hopefully this year the bloody ball won't disappear in season 2 or three, and when you make a sub, the anim shows tour team and not the opposition making a sub, and all national teams have their association logo on their shirt. Geez, Fifa last year was a dog of a program

Liked 25 Times in 25 Posts

Companies and Businesses who have a random, irrelevant single word name really get my goat.

It's ok-ish for a Nightclub to have a surreal, single word name, and an energy drink.

But it is not ok for a Removals Firm to be called Oblong.

Or an Estate Agent to be called Wham.

Or a Haulage company to be called Lozenge.

It's pretentious, trendy arse-bollocks.
    Q: What's worse than a Bully? A: His Sidekick

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Parabolica
    But it is not ok for a Removals Firm to be called Oblong.
    You ever though that maybe they are called this because they pack using oblong boxes?....... ....... .......
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

I am frustrated at my Router. It crashed last Friday and not having a fancy phone, I have been missing for best part of a week.

Anyway Back now so I can post on the Japanese GP thread a bit late.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    I am frustrated that I haven't figured out a way to grow younger.
    Now listen. Go to the next car dealership and buy a red sporty coupe. Put on cowboy boots. Start going to night clubs. Start dating a 20 year old blonde, or two, or three. Eventually marry her and tell everybody "she really understands my soul". Send me a $500 check for consultation.
    Llibertat

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

Re: Re:

[quote=Rudy Tamasz]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Alca-Tazizzle":2schzleq
    I am frustrated that I haven't figured out a way to grow younger.
    Now listen. Go to the next car dealership and buy a red sporty coupe. Put on cowboy boots. Start going to night clubs. Start dating a 20 year old blonde, or two, or three. Eventually marry her and tell everybody "she really understands my soul". Send me a $500 check for consultation. [/quote:2schzleq]

Don't forget to add. "Grow you're hair long"
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Frustrating that after 3 weeks the new car smell in my new car is starting to fade away already
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts

Re: Re:

[quote=steveaki13][quote=Rudy Tamasz][quote="Mr Alca-Tazizzle":2yedt26j]I am frustrated that I haven't figured out a way to grow younger. [/quote]

Now listen. Go to the next car dealership and buy a red sporty coupe. Put on cowboy boots. Start going to night clubs. Start dating a 20 year old blonde, or two, or three. Eventually marry her and tell everybody "she really understands my soul". Send me a $500 check for consultation. [/quote]

Don't forget to add. "Grow you're hair long" [/quote:2yedt26j]
    All sounds very reasonable except the cowboy boots, I'm more of a beach guy and you'ld look pretty funny wearing them into the clubs here, thanks for the great advice Rudy. Steve long hair is so out of style in So. Cal. all it would do is really date me as a child of the 60's. Here I am in my younger days:
    [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTSrde9IJ9g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTSrde9IJ9g[/url]
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Frustrating that after 3 weeks the new car smell in my new car is starting to fade away already
    Do you actually like the new car smell or does the fading away just mean your car isn't brand new anymore. If you like the new car smell.
    idea: Develop a sprayable version of the toxic (to some) gassing off odours of new components, polishes and materials. Another option would be to drive the new cars of chemical sensitive owners for a few weeks until the 'new car smell' dissipates. I'd pay someone to do that. They'd have to do the driving when traffic volumes were at lowest, probably early am.

Quote Originally Posted by chac47
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Do you actually like the new car smell or does the fading away just mean your car isn't brand new anymore. If you like the new car smell.
    idea: Develop a sprayable version of the toxic (to some) gassing off odours of new components, polishes and materials. Another option would be to drive the new cars of chemical sensitive owners for a few weeks until the 'new car smell' dissipates. I'd pay someone to do that. They'd have to do the driving when traffic volumes were at lowest, probably early am.
    You only get that plastic/chemical smell when you buy a budget type car. Decent cars have a much nicer.....aroma