Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker

Oh dear, you have relapsed again.
    So far I've not gotten a single fact out of you. On what do you base your assumption that the Red Bull was better than the McLaren at the start of 2012? Everyone, who's opinion isn't motivated by blind hatred says that RB was hit the hardest by having the trick diffusor nixed and needed until the pre-asia update to claw back all the lost downforce. During that time Lewis could have easily wrapped up hlaf the championship if it wasn't for McLaren's constant pit stop and strategy blunders.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    God this forum is always so full of this melodramatic, whiney, suppressed anger arguing.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webberf1
    God this forum is always so full of this melodramatic, whiney, suppressed anger arguing.
    So what's your point? You looking for trouble? You wanna try me for size? You wanna have a go? You trying to raise our temperatures again? What's your plan of A? What..... :
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lol. I don't mind argument at all. Just not when it constantly sounds like a bunch of 14y.o. girls on their rags.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Quote Originally Posted by webberf1
    Lol. I don't mind argument at all. Just not when it constantly sounds like a bunch of 14y.o. girls on their rags.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts

Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Since Webber couldn't park that hugely superior car anything higher than 5th, I suppose you rate him the same as Chilton then?
    Your the guy I did expect a reply off .Do you or anybody else on here think that Webber has an equal car to Vettel?
    Have you seen the cow jump over the moon too ?

Quote Originally Posted by driveace
    Your the guy I did expect a reply off .Do you or anybody else on here think that Webber has an equal car to Vettel?
    Have you seen the cow jump over the moon too ?
    Yes they have equal cars. Why would a company (any company) allow 50% of their end product to be voluntarily sabotaged/inferior to their opposition? That would be plain old stupid!!! Hundreds of people's hard work at the factory and millions of dollars worth of testing to get an extra tenth of a second and fine tuning would not be thrown away in this manner. They have equal cars, period.

Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    There is only one driver of the race. If it were just between Alonso and Vettel, then Alonso would clearly win based upon his performance. That drive was absolutely stellar. Period.
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Zo is truly a special pilot, this is borne out by the respect that the rest of the drivers give him, and Ferrari would be crazy to let him get away, but it is unfair imo to discount Seb's performance, as it was fast, and faultless. It is said by many that SV is not the "charger" that Fred or The Boss are, but it is hard to make that point when he rarely has to practice this skill, and when he does go through the field it is very easy to say that it is down to the car, which may or may not be. I think he deserves more credit than he gets on this forum.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Vettel & Alonso

I'm as sick of seeing Seb win in the best car as most but there's something special at seeing someone dominate at Spa, dropping the hammer and on the limit.