Thread: Dave Newsham

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts

Dave Newsham

Is it me or is he a complete liability who massively over-rates his own ability?
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Fan
    Is it me or is he a complete liability who massively over-rates his own ability?
    I think it must be you, I think that Dave Newsham is a very good driver. You don't win championships by not being a good driver and tactician
    Nissan Racing Micra - :smokin:

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tixy54
    I think it must be you, I think that Dave Newsham is a very good driver. You don't win championships by not being a good driver and tactician
    I'd tend to agree, since he looked perfectly competent in the Vectra last season. I don't think the Speedworks Avensis is particularly competitive.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Agreed with both comments above. I think its a shame he got to the BTCC so late in his career as he seems fairly quick!

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    Definitely you, Alfa Fan. Perhaps if he was in a Giulietta?

It does seem as though Dave has been in a disproportionate number of incidents this year, but it's difficult to point to any of them and say that they were his fault. There have been far worse drivers on this grid - though by and large, I'd say it's a good quality out there at the moment.
    https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/stugrovesf1.wordpress.com

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    He's no Andy Neate
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Quote Originally Posted by inimitablestoo
    Definitely you, Alfa Fan. Perhaps if he was in a Giulietta?

It does seem as though Dave has been in a disproportionate number of incidents this year, but it's difficult to point to any of them and say that they were his fault. There have been far worse drivers on this grid - though by and large, I'd say it's a good quality out there at the moment.
    Except it's very hard to say how quick any of them are in relation to one another at a given time, as a result of the boost changes.

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    That's a good point, although by the same token I don't think anybody looks seriously out of their depth. The same names keep cropping up at the back but they haven't been the ones causing accidents, safety cars or stoppages, by and large.
    https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/stugrovesf1.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by inimitablestoo
    That's a good point, although by the same token I don't think anybody looks seriously out of their depth. The same names keep cropping up at the back but they haven't been the ones causing accidents, safety cars or stoppages, by and large.
    Indeed. And some of the drivers who pay for their seats have proved themselves perfectly worthy additions to the series.

Hello guys..No doubt that Dave Newsham is good driver of the race but i think if he does not have experience of the drive during the race its wasteful experience....