Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts

Just for you Gadji

Sweetie, I went mountain biking today at a place called Chollas Canyon. I happened to bring my scrub MacKodak with me.000_0314.jpg 000_0316.jpg 000_0327.jpgGuess what I found at the end of the rainbow?000_0312.jpg

This pic wearing only my Nike's
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tazio; 1st February 2015 at 03:26.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts

Taz dear, you're so sexxxxxy.........:
    The fact that the camera was focused again on the wrong target doesn't do you justice. :
    . But I know that the two deleted messages weren't your usual posts under the influence but witty tricks to stir my imagination.

OK, enough with the jokes and let's go back to the movies. They say that Birdman is a must see so I saw it. Technically it's more than correct and the actors play very well. But nothing more from my point of view.
    After being severely criticisezed by keysersoze, this movie offered me a few petty satisfactions. Because this movie is also*pointing a finger to the Holliwood film industry that has become a sort of *machinery of sequels*in search of more and more money, , to the actors that comfortably accept this financial game and give up serious projects, to the elitist snobism of Broadway, to the impact of the social networks and to the public lack of interest for real art and even the incapacity of this public to perceive art.

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Taz, hands off of my little gadjo!
    Llibertat

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    It's February 2nd so it would be a great day to watch one of my favorite comedies, Groundhog Day ... if only I had the time.

Quote Originally Posted by gadjo_dilo View Post

Taz dear

I know that the two deleted messages weren't your usual posts under the influence but witty tricks to stir my imagination.
    TBH those were a double post, and a triple post. I was trying to edit out the one attachment that was not focused, and I screwed up and it had reposted twice before I had realized it. No drinking this weekend, just old and confused, but nice conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Tamasz View Post
    Taz, hands off of my little gadjo!
    Oh come on, taking other men's women is what I do best!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    ........but nice conspiracy theory.

That's what I do best.
    I also had a serious contribution at little Laura's story.

This week movie is another Cannes 2014 success: Le meraviglie ( The wonders) by the young Italian director Alice Rohnwacher. It's about a strange family that live in a bee farm and by far the most interesting character is the oldest daughter. The real "meraviglia" of this movie isn't Monica Bellucci ( who has a short part ) but the little girl Maria Alexandra Lungu ( Romanian origin, BTW ).
    There's no much action on the screen but I really enjoyed the movie, there's nothing thrilling but I felt involved in the tough existence of those people.
    A special mention for a song in the movie. Unfortunately I couldn't find out who's singing.
    As a minus - It's no sex scene during the movie. Just the father wearing only his underwear for about 50℅ of the time.

Some of you use to watch old movies. Last week I got to rewatch ( probably for the millionth time ) All about Eve, a great movie in my opinion.

I watched a kooky little movie from 1968 called "Sol Madrid". It was kind of dumb, I starred David McCallum, and Stella Stevens ,
    but it co-starred three of my fav character actors; Rip Torn, Ricardo Mantlban, and Telly Savalas. Telly is the best, "Who loves ya' baby?". It's about a Government narc Sol Madrid (David McCallum), that goes down to Mexico to bust a Mafia run cocaine operation, He has to take high end hooker Stevens with him. I enjoyed this movie. on TCM.
    Tonight it is The Philadelphia Story, and Citizen Kane. Seen them both numerous times so I'll look for alternatives.