Threaded View

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    1) The Irrational Man, by Woody Allen
    With Joaquin Phoenix.

2) It was meant to re-watch- this time with the eyes of an adult woman- this piece of art and one of the most beautiful love stories in Russian cinematography: The Shooting Party, by Emil Loteanu ( who obviously is a romanian-moldovan), based on Chekhov"s novel. Not because last night it was full moon, but because my TV set was forgotten on a channel that I never watch and my brother also call up to tell me about it, and I was like, it's an old movie and it's late, I'd watch a bit. But I watched it all and loved it.
    I always loved chekhovian stories because of tthe passionate characters and melancholic atmosphere ( typical in fact for classic Russian literature).
    Once again the music of the film is great ( written by Eugen Doga, romanian-moldovan, too) and I can't stop from posting the scene illustrated by the most beautiful love waltz '' Sweet and Tender Beast"
    Watch beautiful Olea who's dancing with her old groom, but remembers that a few minutes before she was in the arms of the man she really loves, while a third man full of desire is watching her.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyReY5Q8qVI

Guess what...Now I'm reading the book.
    Last edited by gadjo_dilo; 3rd September 2015 at 08:04.