Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    No, they did not. Maybe after the race. I didn't watch. Never happened during the race, your bogus claims not withstanding.
    They most certainly did. 100% during the race. You must have been in your alternative reality.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    They most certainly did. 100% during the race. You must have been in your alternative reality.

What is the point in blatantly lying about it? I guess the answers to the questions i posed to you are too painful for you to come up with an hhonest response to, so just lie about everything?

What is the point in blatantly lying about it? I guess the answers to the questions i posed to you are too painful for you to come up with an hhonest response to, so just lie about everything?

Where did you watch the race? On Sky Sports F1 in the UK they left the world feed to show an on-board replay of Hamilton passing Button and then Button trying to re-pass him.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts

Where did you watch the race? On Sky Sports F1 in the UK they left the world feed to show an on-board replay of Hamilton passing Button and then Button trying to re-pass him.
    I was watching sky sports feed, and at no point did they show the Hamilton passing Button. And they never showed a replay of the wing damaging incident in button/vettel.

i know you think this forum is full of brits who will lie through their teeth for you, but seriously get a grip man.

I was watching sky sports feed, and at no point did they show the Hamilton passing Button. And they never showed a replay of the wing damaging incident in button/vettel.

i know you think this forum is full of brits who will lie through their teeth for you, but seriously get a grip man.
    I didn't see a replay of Vettel crashing into Button but that was shown live. But they really did show a replay of Hamilton on Button so just admit you either had a different feed or missed it.

I'd really appreciate it if you didn't accuse me of being a liar.

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

You must have missed it. He isn't lying and no grip getting is required, they didn't show it (Hamilton-button pass) live but did show a replay.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    I didn't see a replay of Vettel crashing into Button but that was shown live. But they really did show a replay of Hamilton on Button so just admit you either had a different feed or missed it.

I'd really appreciate it if you didn't accuse me of being a liar.
    Well, if you don't want to have your lies pointed out to you, stop making them. your own words:

Yes they did. Sky Sports showed a replay of both incidents. The FOM world feed didn't show them but Sky Sports did.
    Lie.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari33
    You must have missed it. He isn't lying and no grip getting is required, they didn't show it (Hamilton-button pass) live but did show a replay.
    I missed maybe 1 minute of the race to get something to drink and that was at least 15 minutes after both the incidents in question. Not buying it.

No, they did not. Maybe after the race. I didn't watch. Never happened during the race, your bogus claims not withstanding.
    Well, if you don't want to your lies to be pointed out to you, stop making them. your own words:
    I never claimed that they showed a replay of Vettel and Button during the race. They have done afterwards, but we weren't discussing if it was shown during the race back then.

Button versus Hamilton was show about 10 laps after it had happened.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    I never claimed that they showed a replay of Vettel and Button during the race. They have done afterwards, but we weren't discussing if it was shown during the race back then.

Button versus Hamilton was show about 10 laps after it had happened.

Why would they show it 10 laps after it happened? They never do that unless it's a penalty involving incident. What a tangled web you weave.