Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spafranco
    That is something that I had not heard of. The inference that Zimmerman was drinking.
    Not on the day of the Martin affair but eight years ago when he was arrested. See post #34.
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    I really need your help here. I confess to ignorance on this point - just exactly what law was Z breaking by following someone in his truck and not directly interacting with him? I guess, if he did it over several days, it could be classified as stalking, but I doubt any cop in the world would arrest someone for doing it once. So exactly what were the grounds for M to attack Z?
    You obviously need help, however I am not sure if I am the right person to teach your to read English.
    Or maybe you can tell me where did I say that he was doing something illegal by following M?! LOL
    What I said is that GZ was lying about his doings. There you go, I've helped you out with this one.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    So you are advocating assault and battery?
    LOL, you really have a reading issue now.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    Personally I wouldn't want that chubby, punk ass bitch in any aspect of my life:

•In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

•In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence.
    I wouldn't want this freakin' guy lurking around my neighborhodd with a loaded piece.

This guy is packing heat? With that record I would disqualify him even if he got diversion (agreeing to get counseling for his alcoholism) which if the program is completed you receive a no conviction.

This ass-tard is a menace!
    I'm glad he got the living bejesus knocked ourt of him. Perhaps now he will be a little more aware and respectful of other peoples "space", and rights.
    Well well! Thanks for confirming that this 'Batman' is out looking for violence. To me it was obvious from the first second that he was not out protecting the 'hood.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan
    If it's a choice between the two , though , who do you want in the neighbourhood , the guy who admittedly does a ragged job of looking after your interests ,....
    He wasn't looking after anyone else' interest, he was out to pick a fight.
    So no thanks, I rather not have someone like him around at all.

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Well well! Thanks for confirming that this 'Batman' is out looking for violence. To me it was obvious from the first second that he was not out protecting the 'hood.
    Being this thread is intended at evidence and what the jury was allowed to hear, what facts ​do you have that support such an opinion?

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    Being this thread is intended at evidence and what the jury was allowed to hear, what facts ​do you have that support such an opinion?
    Fair point air' but I think io' has a pretty fair picture of what this freakin' guy was about. Isn't it ironic that a man who has an arrest record that includes two felonies, kills an adolescent with NO criminal record, is viewed by some as an upstanding citizen, which he may have turned into after his serious brush with the law earlier in his life. Martin as it has comes out was no angel, however he never got the chance to become a responsible citizen after his 20's because some vigilante punk blew him away after stalking him to the point of the freakin' guy just wanting to kick his ass! These matters in this exact situation are best left to the authorities, not wannabe’s like jerk-off.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    By the same token, I'm sure Z had no intention of having a physical altercation with M, via fists, guns or other, until he was attacked.

So what is the bigger offense, attacking someone or stalking someone? There were no innocent parties here.
    Exactly.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    Fair point air' but I think io' has a pretty fair picture of what this freakin' guy was about. Isn't it ironic that a man who has an arrest record that includes two felonies, kills an adolescent with NO criminal record, is viewed by some as an upstanding citizen, which he may have turned into after his serious brush with the law earlier in his life. Martin as it has comes out was no angel, however he never got the chance to become a responsible citizen after his 20's because some vigilante punk blew him away after stalking him to the point of the freakin' guy just wanting to kick his ass! These matters in this exact situation are best left to the authorities, not wannabe’s like jerk-off.

IMO only if you grossly twist the facts can you find Zimmerman guilty of any wrong or even possibly illegal act. Prior arrests did not lead to charges or convictions of any felony. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned his recent warning for speeding.

As I said in a previous post, people with nothing to hide generally don't try to hide anything. We had quite a few people in my area out watching the neighborhood, and even the people up to know good didn't try to ambush them or start any physical confrontation. I'm sure with all the controversy that if they could have charged Zimmerman with a lesser crime they would have given it a try.... but they didn't.

We had a kid up the street that was heading down a road worse than all evidence suggests Trayvon was heading down. It was the actions of residents, not police, that made him see the light that what he was doing could land him in prison when he became of age. I spoke with him about 2am one morning and had a great number of things to say that he didn't want to hear, including how his actions reflected on his family. Yet there was no confrontation, no violence, and no threat to either person. If there was any evidence that Zimmerman started the physical actions or provoked them beyond reasonable, I'd condemn him in a second. But I've yet to see any such evidence.

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Or perhaps try out his new skill set.
    A physician's assistant reveals that George Zimmerman had been 'training intensely' in MMA in the weeks leading up to his confrontation with Trayvon Martin.
    I guess we'll never really know. However I'm still glad Z received a thorough ass-whippin'.
    May the forza be with you