Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    Only when he had the tire wear to spare.Unlike Hamilton bitching at his race engineer for telling him to take a bit off cause of possible overheating. What happens 3-4 laps later? the other merc engine went kaput?

Great job hamilton.

What a moron.
    And did he have tyre wear to spare every lap because, I don't know, maybe the Red Bull isn't as hard on tyres as the Mercedes?
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    And did he have tyre wear to spare every lap because, I don't know, maybe the Red Bull isn't as hard on tyres as the Mercedes?

The only time he was burning his tires up was when he was released by his engineer. Considering your constant lies about this race, it's hardly surprising you lie about this, too.

Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    The only time he was burning his tires up was when he was released by his engineer. Considering your constant lies about this race, it's hardly surprising you lie about this, too.
    He was doing it in every stint. The Mercedes boys were both told to take a shallower line through the exit of turn 2 to save the tyres, the Red Bulls clearly didn't have to that, which must be due to a car that is lighter on its tyres than the Merc.

Please stop calling me a liar.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    He was doing it in every stint. The Mercedes boys were both told to take a shallower line through the exit of turn 2 to save the tyres, the Red Bulls clearly didn't have to that, which must be due to a car that is lighter on its tyres than the Merc.

Please stop calling me a liar.

I already showed you admitting you lied, so spare me the nonsnense about calling you out on them. news flash: some cars are stronger at different places on the track. those are the spots they will try their best to overtake someone. unlike the merc, the Rb has wlays lacked the straight line speed of other top teams so has to push hard during cornering or they would never pass anyone. Christ dude, buy a clue. a two year old who just started watching f1 today would understand that.

you are just making crap up, like your lies about the race coverage, to coverup the overrated joke of Lewy hamilton.

You haven't proved I lied once, so quit the personal insults.

Prove to me that the Red Bull is as hard on its tyres as the Mercedes then, if you won't accept the obvious evidence that the rest of us can see.

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Zo

May the forza be with you

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    Kudos to Massa for saying that Grosjean's penalty was wrong.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    By the way, Bernie Ecclestone signed a contract extension with the Hungarian government just before the race through 2021. Also, a record attendance was announced with 247,000 for the weekend and 99,000 for Sunday.
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    Zo

It would be nice if they released the investigation and data about this. Depending on when it happened it could have well cost Grosjean a position. Suprised Ferrari/Fred slipped like this.

Quote Originally Posted by N4D13
    Kudos to Massa for saying that Grosjean's penalty was wrong.
    I wasn't aware of that, but class act for doing so.

Overall a good race IMO.

Lewis used the pace when needed and pulled the gap. Other than his first pit entry (waaay up on the curbs) a very clean race for him.

Kimi drove in the shadows and was not noticed much of the race... right up until the came back into the light and kept Seb from getting by him. Good fighting and solid pace.

Grosjean was robbed with the penalty IMO. I've yet to see an angle where all four wheels were off. His move on Button was his fault though IMO.

Seb is feeling the pressure and it was obvious from all his lock ups and tire abuse. If the other teams can keep the pressure up and lessen the car gap his weakness shows. The team seems solid, but IMO Seb shakes easy if he doesn't maintain domination in the car.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    why did Ferrari and alonso escape punishment?
    to me that is worse than the massa incident with grosjean. because they penalized Grosjean for a strict interpetation of the rules technicality, which was not done intentionaly, and mor for avoidance of a collision.
    meanwhile alonso is blatantly abusing the drs to either gain an advantage or hold of his pursuer, in both cases illegally
    but not worthy of a penalty?

as i said, the marshals are the true donkey's of this race
    you can't argue with results.