Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    Well, Vettel drove a (IMHO) largely unspectacular race but he was fast when he had to be, which was pretty much for the whole race, never put a foot wrong and in the end managed to win it. I'd also nominate Grosjean, Alonso and Webber.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kfzmeister
    I nominate troll of the race.
    So go ahead and tell me how great kimi was when the entire race he was outperformed by grosjean and kimi was benefited TWICE by team orders? if that was vettel people would be saying team orders need banned and he's the worst driver ever. What a joke. can the personal attacks and try to actual come up with a valid argument in the future.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Agree Kfzmeister

I think I will give it to Seb today. There wasn't much between the RB and Lotus but he held his nerve well.

Both Lotus drivers were very good and Lewis drive well to salvage good points after a terrible stint on the second set and Nico stitching him up.

Some other good drives too

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    yep, grosjean was better the whole race. kimi wouldn't even made th podium without the safety car. obviously you didn't watch the race.
    Without the safety car, Grosjean would probably have won the race. If his last pit stop was as quick as Vettel's, Vettel wouldn't have come out ahead either.
    How many extra laps did he last? If case you weren't counting, 6.

Kimi responded to the leaders in the first stop. That is what decided everything.

Their lap times, OF ALL THREE, throughout the whole race were consistently identical.

Other than that how can you compare Kimi and Grosjean? They were in different circumstances, with different strategies.

Do you think if they pit Kimi instead of Grosjean the result would have been different? Would Grosjean have won?

So go ahead and tell me how great kimi was when the entire race he was outperformed by grosjean and kimi was benefited TWICE by team orders? if that was vettel people would be saying team orders need banned and he's the worst driver ever. What a joke. can the personal attacks and try to actual come up with a valid argument in the future.
    So the fact that Kimi while catching Vettel (and Grosjean) at about half a second a lap, Grosjean should have wasted his time?
    Kimi would have passed him, it would just have taken an extra lap perhaps.

A comparison with Webber is also pointless. A comparison with Lewis and Rosberg would be more appropriate.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koz
    Without the safety car, Grosjean would probably have won the race. If his last pit stop was as quick as Vettel's, Vettel wouldn't have come out ahead either.
    How many extra laps did he last? If case you weren't counting, 6.

Kimi responded to the leaders in the first stop. That is what decided everything.

Their lap times, OF ALL THREE, throughout the whole race were consistently identical.

Other than that how can you compare Kimi and Grosjean? They were in different circumstances, with different strategies.

Do you think if they pit Kimi instead of Grosjean the result would have been different? Would Grosjean have won?
    you totally forgot about the clock striking 12 and kimi's lotus turning back into a pumpkin,

kimi was a joke today, completely outperformed by grosjean. no amount of fan boy fairy tales will change that.

you totally forgot about the clock striking 12 and kimi's lotus turning back into a pumpkin,

kimi was a joke today, completely outperformed by grosjean. no amount of fan boy fairy tales will change that.
    VVhatever. Assclown.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Driver of the Race: Sebastian - He wasnt in the fastest race car today so to hold the Loti off all race was a great effort.

Other Mentions:
    Kimi - Good drive for 2nd.
    Romain - A great drive and could have won it really.
    Fernando - Another solid comeback drive when the car is slow.
    Lewis - Not a great race, but gets a mention for his determination. Defended as hard as he could all day.
    Jenson- Solid drive on a different strategy to get 8 points
    Hulkenberg- Gritty drive in 5th for a while. In the end another point.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    The top 4 all had very good races IMO, but I give a slight edge to Vettel.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    Grojan was very good today. Others didn't impress me much.