Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    Raikkonen to Red Bull?
    Well, it is no secret that money isn't exactly flowing at LotuswasRenault....... It'd be Kimi's only real option of;

a good seat, and
    employment security.
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    Well, it is no secret that money isn't exactly flowing at LotuswasRenault....... It'd be Kimi's only real option of;

a good seat, and
    employment security.
    If my beer-addled brain hasn't gone completely to waste yet, he also has ties with Red Bull already. Wasn't his rallye car running in Red Bull colours? It's also no secret that Kimi and Seb get along very well, which would be a huge change for RB The only question would be the fact to have two champions in the team. Having two contenders in the team didn't work well in the past.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    "Not bad for a number two driver."

I'll miss Mark.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    I wish Webber the very best of luck. It's just too bad that Jaguar doesn't have a sports car team now, so he could (re)join that marque.

Raikkonen to Red Bull? Hmm... Karma might be getting set to pay young Sebastian a visit.
    well said

Webber did himself proud and came close to a WDC ( like rubens) late in his career. If he stayed on track in Korea we would be talking about 7 champs on the grid these past 2 years. I wish him the best at porsche.
    Very interesting to see what RBR does. This is certainly going to have a ripple effect up and down the grid in terms of driver seat movements
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    It's a great shame that Hamilton didn't hang on at McLaren for another year and move to RBR then. Then we'd see how good Seb really is.
    indeed The Black Knight...Indeed!
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zako85
    STR is a low budget team and designs its own chassis.
    Kind of.

Kudos to Webber for choosing his own career path rather than being forced out of F1.

I'd like to see one of the TR drivers given a chance. It's about time Red Bull's junior programme bore fruit again and I'm not sure going into Seb's team would be a good idea for Kimi.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    That's imho the most probable option. Be careful however what you wish for - you might get it. We could end up with a Hamilton/Schumacher situation. Many thought that Hamilton would mop the floor with Rosberg. But instead Lewis just proves that Schumacher wasn't as far from his former self as many thought. Yes, Kimi could end the Vettel domination, but he could also prove that more of RB's success is down to Vettel's driving than some of his detractors are willing to concede.
    It would be a quite interesting move though. Not too many world champions of the past have accepted another WDC as a team mate. For Vettel it is a no-win scenario. If Kimi beats him, all his detractors will have a field day. If he beats Kimi, they will simply change over to the 'golden boy' story line.

Great to see Webbo at Porsche They need experienced drivers and he is one. Will never forget his nasty flip in the Merc. That was properly scary.
    I wouln't say that's quite accurate. I'd be interested to see exactly where Lewis ends up once he sorts his braking issues, we'll be able to judge better than but one thing is fore sure, Schumacher was still no slouch when he retired!

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Good Luck to Mark

I have always liked Mark and enjoyed watching him race in F1.

Cant wait also to see him and Porsche have a crack at |Le Man next season.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Mark decided to emulate his idol, Helmuth Marko, and try to win the Le Mans 24 Hours race in a Porsche! Who would have thought this?!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zako85
    Why so little respect for STR drivers? STR is a low budget team and designs its own chassis. It's expected that they can't challenge for high positions. Getting in points is a prize big enough for the team. I'd understand the doubts about STR drivers is they were making obvious errors or mistakes on the race track, like say Grosjean.
    Don't forget which team Vettel was driving for when he won his first race...
    "A racing car has only one objective: to win motor races. If it does not do this it is nothing but a waste of time, money, and effort" - Colin Chapman