Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome Corvettian,

As you know, I've just introduced myself too
    So here a welcome message back.

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettian
    "...I know what motorsport forums are like..." Just re-read my own reply and noticed this mistake, although I'm sure you knew what I meant!
    Great catch, even though we did know what you intended. You'll find that often when lacking a real debate, the grammar and/or spelling police pop up in the forums!

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Welcome aboard. Glad to see another Senna and Lotus fan here. Cool screen name too.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Thanks, Jag_Warrior. I like your name, too!
    What do you think about the "new" Lotus team? I wasn't sure about following it at first, since technically it used to be a different team (and a former rival of Team Lotus), but I've come to like it.
    "A racing car has only one objective: to win motor races. If it does not do this it is nothing but a waste of time, money, and effort" - Colin Chapman

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    At first I was pulling for the Lotus/Caterham team, since it seemed the true owner of the team name had passed it on to Fernandes' group. But now that that battle is over (and Caterham is/was kind of a joke... missing the punchline), I'm pulling for the boys in black & gold. If Raikkonen leaves for Red Bull or where ever, that could knock them down a big step. So I hope he decides to stay for a awhile. Along with the progress that Mercedes is making, I'm really pleased with how F1 is developing these days.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith