Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    That is all well if you truly believe Vettel is in a totally different league to his nearest rivals and therefore a superior driver. .
    There is nothing to believe. As you say, the proof is in the pudding.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I love you man. You must really love this stupidity to keep coming back and behaving like this. Please don't get banned again too soon as you crack me up.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    I love you man. You must really love this stupidity to keep coming back and behaving like this. Please don't get banned again too soon as you crack me up.

Another on topic and definitely not ad hominem post by knock on.

I'd be more worried about you getting banned given your posting behaviors I've noted here. You should have already been banned. Not sure why Pino didn't pull the trigger on you. i guess there are "special rules" for people who have been spamming crap on this forum for 10+ years.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    Another on topic and definitely not ad hominem post by knock on.

I'd be more worried about you getting banned given your posting behaviors I've noted here. You should have already been banned. Not sure why Pino didn't pull the trigger on you. i guess there are "special rules" for people who have been spamming crap on this forum for 10+ years.
    You don't get it, do you? What the **** are you smoking? You come in here and in 170 out of your measly 190 posts you attack other members and then complain if you're given some of your own medicine. Are you really that daft, man? Just go away, forever.
    Some of us have been around here for quite some time. We don't need no redneck to stumble in here and insult everyone in sight. You are not welcome - go away.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    DJ. Relax.

There used to be a member called Tamburello that sometimes posted spirited and occasionally relevant posts. However, over time he became more and more hostile to people with opposing views, refused to debate in a reasoned manner, physically threatened several members and eventually disappeared up his own ass with a lifetime ban. He came back in many disguises to perpetuate his childish vendettas and ultimately became a bit of a sad case.

Vhatever could, obviously, never be that person. The original Tamburello wasn't such a imbecile!

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    DJ. Relax.

There used to be a member called Tamburello that sometimes posted spirited and occasionally relevant posts. However, over time he became more and more hostile to people with opposing views, refused to debate in a reasoned manner, physically threatened several members and eventually disappeared up his own ass with a lifetime ban. He came back in many disguises to perpetuate his childish vendettas and ultimately became a bit of a sad case.

Vhatever could, obviously, never be that person. The original Tamburello wasn't such a imbecile!

This is like the umpeenth time you've somehow implicated me as this "tam" character. Not to mention the umpteenth time you have derailed a thread going off topic with personal attacks and/or ad hominem. I'm not tam, though I could see why he tired of this place/posters. Dealing with people like you with any degree of regularity, no thanks.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Okay. Felt something needed to be done. I have never used "infractions" before, so I am not entirely sure, what effect will it have in long-term. : But three members have been given an infraction for going off-topic on a regular basis (as evidenced, it is not happening only in this thread) and making personal comments, which have nothing to do with F1. This topic - unfortunately closed.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life